GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 09:40   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 463420
Thanks Meter: 150
Iphone 2G hardware problem

Hi I need from schematic for Iphone 2g 8gb. I have a lot of problemsafter fall,the phone have problem with bluetooth-can't be actived.
Have problem with sound in handsfree and speaker! In speaker - play poorly, or roar and scratch. Is possible this problem be coming from Audio IC?
Other problem is with connector for handsfree -not work when is handsfree is normal conected,must to I need to push with force and working only for one second or must to hold/keep permanently.
The touchs screen not work also because it was damaged after fall.
Sector with keys -4,5,6 not work (it not work when I use apps with full screen rezolution like app store,some game ot other,when I need to enter pin it working,when i'm in menu it working).

Thancks
Old 07-27-2009, 15:35   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 463420
Thanks Meter: 150
No body can"t help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????????????????????