GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2014, 20:50   #76 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2136133
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rok.palash View Post
Guide to bypass activation screen and get stable signal with Internet.

1. Restore(sprint sim in).
2. Jailbreak(sprint sim in).
3. Install R-SIM??? repo.
4. Insert rsim and wait for stable signals.
5. Once you get signal, install A patch and respring device.
6. After respring you will get stable signal.
7. Now take device to low network zone and let it go into activation loop.[This criteria is most important one]
{Loop==(Searching...=>3-4 dots of activation screen=>1 dot of activation screen=>and then back to homescreen=> Searching...=>and loop continues. This is notification that so far everything is correct.)
Sometimes you will even see "No Service" but don't worry, it's normal. If you don't see this pattern and you are stuck in activation loop with "No Service" don't panic. Just reboot your device and you should get the loop as I have mentioned.}
8. Now once you see this pattern, wait for the loop to take you to homescreen and when you get there, simply goto Cydia and delete patch A from R-SIM??? repo.
(Note: The device should be in Searching... mode when you delete the patch.)
9. The activation loop described in step 7 will still be there. Do not panic as we are not done yet.
10.Again wait until the loop take you to homescreen and when you get there, simply goto Cydia and again install patch A from R-SIM??? repo.
(Note: The device should be in Searching... mode when you again install the patch.)
11.You will get the loop once and device will go into searching... and Viola! You will get the network back and we are done configuring.

Now everytime your device get into low network zone it will start searching for signal, it will get into the loop mentioned in step 7 for one time and when it goes into searching... for second time you should automatically get back the signal.
your method is kinda working till now. but am only able to get 2g. how to get 3g?
Old 09-22-2014, 08:22   #77 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2146521
Sonork: 100.1654013
Thanks Meter: 36
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rok.palash View Post
Guide to bypass activation screen and get stable signal with Internet.

1. Restore(sprint sim in).
2. Jailbreak(sprint sim in).
3. Install R-SIM??? repo.
4. Insert rsim and wait for stable signals.
5. Once you get signal, install A patch and respring device.
6. After respring you will get stable signal.
7. Now take device to low network zone and let it go into activation loop.[This criteria is most important one]
{Loop==(Searching...=>3-4 dots of activation screen=>1 dot of activation screen=>and then back to homescreen=> Searching...=>and loop continues. This is notification that so far everything is correct.)
Sometimes you will even see "No Service" but don't worry, it's normal. If you don't see this pattern and you are stuck in activation loop with "No Service" don't panic. Just reboot your device and you should get the loop as I have mentioned.}
8. Now once you see this pattern, wait for the loop to take you to homescreen and when you get there, simply goto Cydia and delete patch A from R-SIM??? repo.
(Note: The device should be in Searching... mode when you delete the patch.)
9. The activation loop described in step 7 will still be there. Do not panic as we are not done yet.
10.Again wait until the loop take you to homescreen and when you get there, simply goto Cydia and again install patch A from R-SIM??? repo.
(Note: The device should be in Searching... mode when you again install the patch.)
11.You will get the loop once and device will go into searching... and Viola! You will get the network back and we are done configuring.

Now every time your device get into low network zone it will start searching for signal, it will get into the loop mentioned in step 7 for one time and when it goes into searching... for second time you should automatically get back the signal.
Yeah! Activation loops occurred for once while changing base station. But I'm losing E/3G every time it visited activation screen.

Leave that E/3G lost thing!
THE MAIN PROBLEM IS:
I'm getting a huge distortion on calls when installing PATCH A from Cydia always. The function of Patch A: is to just replace Sprint bundle with CarrierLab.bundle. You can confirm it by navigating to the sprint bundle and then can open the carrier.plist. You will see carrier name as "Carrier Lab".

IT'S THE SAME S H I T

Call distortion sometimes reduced when you lost E/3G OR while in a different state.

FED UP THIS FCKING R-SIM.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:42   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 81232
Thanks Meter: 196
I have buied this rsim air 2 and tried about 2 iphone 5s , 2 iphone 5 , iphone 5c , and ALL are in activation loop .
This is CHEATING for customers , i NEVER EVER gona BUY from this SCAMERS and CHEATERS .
Old 09-24-2014, 12:45   #79 (permalink)

Member: 243915
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007vivek007 View Post
Yeah! Activation loops occurred for once while changing base station. But I'm losing E/3G every time it visited activation screen.

Leave that E/3G lost thing!
THE MAIN PROBLEM IS:
I'm getting a huge distortion on calls when installing PATCH A from Cydia always. The function of Patch A: is to just replace Sprint bundle with CarrierLab.bundle. You can confirm it by navigating to the sprint bundle and then can open the carrier.plist. You will see carrier name as "Carrier Lab".

IT'S THE SAME S H I T

Call distortion sometimes reduced when you lost E/3G OR while in a different state.

FED UP THIS FCKING R-SIM.
Call distortion is tremendous even for me. Almost cant understand a thing the person is saying. Restart works for a bit
Old 09-24-2014, 20:46   #80 (permalink)

Member: 1988072
Thanks Meter: 2
But what patch I need to non CDMA device (T-mobile).
Without patch it sometimes take to activation.

When install A: - very bad sound qualiti in call.
Try to change bundle T-mobli to my Carrier - no luck

Thx
Old 09-25-2014, 20:07   #81 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7731
Thanks Meter: 27
I jave 64kb sim and I instantly get the activation screen. I use rsim air2 9.9
For a moment I got signal but after a restart no more. Any help?
Old 09-25-2014, 22:18   #82 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 40400
Thanks Meter: 1,250
Money is money and r-sim team likes it, but stable working r-sim is totally different thing and has nothing to do with reality...
Who will care about activation loops? it such small bug....
The Following User Says Thank You to ribbentrop For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 14:57   #83 (permalink)

Member: 1986749
hi guys, i have i5s locked on t-mobile usa. unlocked via r-sim air 2 v 9.9.
what i can do with this activation loop?( any patch form repo isamteam not helped.

two weeks phone works great with only ONE patch - ''C". yesterday activation loop start showing every 2 sec. i install r-sim, 1 sec - activation.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:30   #84 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2183164
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by nskvorec View Post
hi guys, i have i5s locked on t-mobile usa. unlocked via r-sim air 2 v 9.9.
what i can do with this activation loop?( any patch form repo isamteam not helped.

two weeks phone works great with only ONE patch - ''C". yesterday activation loop start showing every 2 sec. i install r-sim, 1 sec - activation.
This Video shows how to prevent loops for Sprint 5s. Try and see if it helps you out.

http :// adf .ly / sSbQo
[Remove spaces from the link for it to work.]

Thanks and Regards.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:39   #85 (permalink)

what A: do with phone?
only changed bundle to unknow?

or something else patched to no popup activation?

becouse on A: bundle sound in call sometimes is bad.
cnd changed bundle to that I need i can by myself.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:51   #86 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2146521
Sonork: 100.1654013
Thanks Meter: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPASoman View Post
what A: do with phone?
only changed bundle to unknow?

or something else patched to no popup activation?

becouse on A: bundle sound in call sometimes is bad.
cnd changed bundle to that I need i can by myself.
This is one and the same thing!

The distorted voice quality is because of CarrierLab.bundle. Patch A: replaces the Sprint bundle with CarrierLab.bundle.
Old 10-01-2014, 13:21   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007vivek007 View Post
This is one and the same thing!

The distorted voice quality is because of CarrierLab.bundle. Patch A: replaces the Sprint bundle with CarrierLab.bundle.
chang bundle is fix for activation whem no signal?

I thought that patch change bundle and do something else to fix activation when no signal. I was wrong?
Old 10-06-2014, 04:46   #88 (permalink)

Member: 2269069
Hello. there is no A patch in isamteam repo.
no cdma 8.0 patch.
Old 10-08-2014, 23:50   #89 (permalink)

Member: 2270612
I'm unable to unlock my iphone 5s sprint 7.1 with rsim nano cloud, I try the instructions, I try different guides with no luck. I'm stuck in the activation screen when I pop my carrier sim card with rsim nano cloud. I have the original sprint sim, phone is jailbroken with the A:3G/4G上网(5S/5C) WCDMA and A1: Commcenter patch and already tried rsim air2 as well. Can somebody help me?
Old 10-09-2014, 02:16   #90 (permalink)

Member: 2269069
anyone? help me out here.
i cant seem to find patch A .