GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2014, 04:03   #256 (permalink)

Member: 2098386
Thanks Meter: 16

Maybe you right, well see. thank you too!

I still waiting for bundles, please, someone!! upload iphone folder on the dropbox! we need it.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:50   #257 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2093421
Thanks Meter: 20
I just change single file in application/setup.app/ info.plist to info1.plist and every thing work (receive call+sms). info.plist relate to setup @ the same folder. Please we all try did in the application/setup.app/setup file you can use hex editor to open it. It is the key of the unlock. If somebody have the unlock phone 5s/5c sprint please upload application/setup.app/setup in.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:18   #258 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 731106
Sonork: 100.1590865
Thanks Meter: 3
sprint use UICC-sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish_beri View Post
I have an Iphone 5C Sprint USA locked.
I am using r-sim 9pro to unlock it.. But everytime it stucks on the activation screen.
I have used US Sprint from the carrier menu.
I have used 3101200,3101201 IMSIs.

Note :- I can activate my iPhone 5C using R-sim but after activation completed it again goes on activation screen.

And when i try activating it again...always got this msg..
pls see pic.

R-Sim tEAM please look for this error. I have tried this on 4 different Sprint USA locked iPhones 5C...

Waiting for reply..
Regards

sprint use UICC-sim, is different form gsm-sim/usim. is there are some one can solve this problem??
Old 01-05-2014, 06:50   #259 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1938435
Thanks Meter: 208
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedoan View Post
I just change single file in application/setup.app/ info.plist to info1.plist and every thing work (receive call+sms). info.plist relate to setup @ the same folder. Please we all try did in the application/setup.app/setup file you can use hex editor to open it. It is the key of the unlock. If somebody have the unlock phone 5s/5c sprint please upload application/setup.app/setup in.
You mean factory unlocked 5S/5C, right? I don't think anyone has factory unlocked Sprint 5S/5C. It is almost impossible for Sprint to unlock your iPhone in the USA. My friend was a customer for 10 years, and they refused to do it.

I see a few factory unlocked 5S/5C from AT&T and Verizon though. Is that the same file you need?
Old 01-05-2014, 06:59   #260 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2093421
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMTester View Post
You mean factory unlocked 5S/5C, right? I don't think anyone has factory unlocked Sprint 5S/5C. It is almost impossible for Sprint to unlock your iPhone in the USA. My friend was a customer for 10 years, and they refused to do it.

I see a few factory unlocked 5S/5C from AT&T and Verizon though. Is that the same file you need?
Some people can unlock sprint for international use after they finish 90 days duty with sprint. We can try that way.

My ip also can try at 10 this month. I have 5 days more can anybody help?
Old 01-05-2014, 07:57   #261 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2091625
Thanks Meter: 50
I really doubt, if the calls will work even after replacing all the carrier bundles from a never locked iPhone. The baseband is locked until the phone is activated. My activation log file shows phone is not activated. So, effective what we are trying is to get the phone a "software unlock" like ultrasn0w. But there was not a single software unlock for A5+ devices. Though really hope replacing carrier bundles works, but I'm not optimistic about it. Because, if it was this easy to unlock phones after jailbreak(just by replacing carrier bundles) the unlock would have got released world wide in cydia repositories itself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shy_mkm For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-05-2014, 11:38   #262 (permalink)

Member: 1650191
Thanks Meter: 5
Im agree. Still hoping for new generation of Interposer SIM that simulate the new Sprint UICC SIM.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:22   #263 (permalink)

Yes, please upload iphone folders with all carrirer bundle. we should try this way. any unlocked iphone 5c bundles.

@shy_mkm, but we alredy trick baseband - look, we can receive call and make calls (112). its mean we need to trick it correctly again, using original apple bundle.

hope is still alive ))
Old 01-05-2014, 13:51   #264 (permalink)

my ipnone was already activated by previous owner, in sprint network. so, technically it pass one time activation procedure. now it has Bad ESN, but still shown like activated, on the check sites, like http://****************/?imei=358538050400263

itunes say it not activated and cannot be activated, when I connect iphone with my carrier sim. some times, itunes show me message about invalid sim card. And I can't enter to iphone after that. Without sim or in airplane mode everything work well.

When I connect him without any sim card, couple of times it say, that iphone is already activated on CDMA US network.

I just want to say, i think, we still can unlock sim blocking with these files.

Last edited by Stalk_ua; 01-05-2014 at 14:00.
Old 01-05-2014, 14:12   #265 (permalink)

when I connect iphone with my carrier sim. some times, itunes show me message about invalid sim card. And I can't enter to iphone profile after that. Without sim or in airplane mode everything work well. but after airplane mode iphone cant find my carrier network. Or just take out sim card, connect to itunes, and them insert sim card back.

about activation status

Last edited by Stalk_ua; 01-05-2014 at 14:19.
Old 01-05-2014, 15:03   #266 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2091625
Thanks Meter: 50
@Stalk_ua, activation is not a one time activity. It is a one time activity for one sim and phone combination. Once a SIM is activated for a phone, the activation ticket is stored in /var/root/Library/Lockdown/activation_records/. If another SIM which was not previously activated on that phone is inserted then activation is done online, the iPhone sends encrypted data of the IMEI, ICCID, IMSI, GID1, GID2 and so on to Apple's activation server and if the information is valid, an encrypted activation ticket is sent and stored in the phone.

You could also read this log file to see if your phone is actually activated or not.

/var/logs/lockdownd.log

Clear this log file, and Put valid Sprint SIM and see what gets written to the log.

And clear the log again, and put unsupported SIM and see what gets written to the log.

Also, some more informatoin about activation tickets.

Activation Token - The iPhone Wiki

If you need detailed explaination of how activation works, you would also read through the Apple's activation Patent US 2009/0061934 A1

Service Provider Activation with Subscriber Identity Module Policy

But given that we are able to receive calls, with what we are trying we may be able to temporarily by-pass and make calls(and need to do it everytime after reboot). But it won't be like "fully unlocked" like earlier ultrasn0w or sim interposers. But that would also be a good break, given our current situation of no outgoing calls.
I encourage you to try it with factory unlocked carrier bundles and let us know. But my main reason to post this was to not get carried away that we will be able to "fully unlock" for the time being.
The Following User Says Thank You to shy_mkm For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 16:40   #267 (permalink)

Member: 1525225
Sonork: bmx666
Thanks Meter: 1
hi
maybe we can use ussd code to bypass... maybe.
i think it's better that each of us work on 1 of these idea.
someone on bypass, someone on decode, and someone on difference locked working iphone and this unlock, and ....
Old 01-05-2014, 18:09   #268 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmx666 View Post
hi
maybe we can use ussd code to bypass... maybe.
i think it's better that each of us work on 1 of these idea.
someone on bypass, someone on decode, and someone on difference locked working iphone and this unlock, and ....
I hope, you right. But I cant try do anything, before someone will upload needed files.
Old 01-05-2014, 18:24   #269 (permalink)

Member: 1525225
Sonork: bmx666
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalk_ua View Post
I hope , you right . But I cant try do anything , before someone will upload needed files .

What are you need ? What file?
Old 01-05-2014, 19:00   #270 (permalink)

System > Library > Carrier Bundles > iPhone folder, please
The Following User Says Thank You to Stalk_ua For This Useful Post: