GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > xtc2cliP

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2016, 18:33   #16 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2597590
Thanks Meter: 18

ok here is the problem. i managed to unlock bootloader and install recovery but on HTC 530 metro model 2PST20000.

S-OFF doesn't work even the soft says it was successful still S-ON and unlock with the metro app doesn't work either.

Old 12-21-2016, 18:38   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2416253
Thanks Meter: 4,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellshop183 View Post
ok here is the problem. i managed to unlock bootloader and install recovery but on HTC 530 metro model 2PST20000.

S-OFF doesn't work even the soft says it was successful still S-ON and unlock with the metro app doesn't work either.
Hello,

We are looking into this right now, that you for your patience.

Old 12-21-2016, 18:57   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 153893
Thanks Meter: 266
HTC Desire 530 t.mobile just try but still not unlocked

Old 12-21-2016, 19:01   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
I want spent only one Word in all this.

When in the market was there ONLY "Java Card" at 380/400$ Only for get S-OFF Not All HTC device, all these users, they were overjoyed!!!!

Now that with only 100$ can have A LOT of Option, a LOT of Supported phone, Team that Answer to any Single post itc...are Complain for Nothing.

The TRUE is only one, if NOT ARE GOOD, to Gain 100$ in 1/2 days or 1 Weeck, is more good Leave this Field, and continue purchase "Sunshine.Apk" for 25$ each phone ONLY for S-OFF.

Please not want do any polemic and take this only how my FREE Opinion, not will answer to any Reply, sorry!!!

BR
allumts

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-21-2016, 19:10   #20 (permalink)

Member: 2555531
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post

When in the market was there ONLY "Java Card" at 380/400$ Only for get S-OFF Not All HTC device, all these users, they were overjoyed!!!!

Now that with only 100$ can have A LOT of Option, a LOT of Supported phone, Team that Answer to any Single post itc...are Complain for Nothing.

The TRUE is only one, if NOT ARE GOOD, to Gain 100$ in 1/2 days or 1 Weeck, is more good Leave this Field, and continue purchase "Sunshine.Apk" for 25$ each phone ONLY for S-OFF.

Please not want do any polemic and take this only how my FREE Opinion, not will answer to any Reply, sorry!!!

BR
allumts
Product Supporter-
Clearly you did not read either my suggestions or posts.

IF the release notes state HTC 10 supported.. that should be HTC 10. Users have no idea that the verizon htc 10 is not supported.

I posted the promises stated by the XTC folks for you to see. Just look above. A simple note excluding the verizon htc 10 in the release notes would be enough to stop my rant. It's a very simple ask. That way no one needs to keep asking if suddenly verizon htc 10 = htc 10.

Old 12-21-2016, 20:11   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2416253
Thanks Meter: 4,162
If anyone is having problem with Desire 530, please download updated 1.29

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 21:14   #22 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2597590
Thanks Meter: 18
https://s28.postimg.org/51a6rnjvx/test1.jpg

https://s30.postimg.org/4ai8k6rmp/test2.jpg

HTC 530 METRO PCS unlocked!

Last edited by cellshop183; 12-21-2016 at 21:19.

The Following User Says Thank You to cellshop183 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 21:58   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2487890
Thanks Meter: 72
Please update firmwares on support site, thanks.

Bolt / 10 Evo (ACADIA_WHL / ACADIA_UHL)
Desire 10 Pro (A56DJ_PRO)
Desire 650 (A17_UHL)
A9s (E36_ML)

Old 12-21-2016, 22:24   #24 (permalink)

Member: 2379037
Thanks Meter: 2
fantastic update team xtc 2 clip tenks

Old 12-21-2016, 22:29   #25 (permalink)

Member: 2494793
Thanks Meter: 1
thanks xtc2clip team

Old 12-22-2016, 07:27   #26 (permalink)

Member: 2592998
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
Look, you are trying to make this forum into something that it's not meant to be. It feels like we owe you something, but I don't think we do.
I don't see Desire 530 solution anywhere, and I DO NOT read the mentioned forum, I work for XTC 2 support only, and we do equipment for service centers and mobile professionals, we don't provide services to end-users who just need to unlock/etc a single phone.
I really don't like your attitude, if you came here to advertise other solutions - don't bother, everybody knows what solutions are on the market already. Discussion closed.
It really is deceiving to potential buyers when you list it works on the Htc 10 but you do not list oh sorry you people with verizon Htc 10's your phone is not a Htc 10 so we do not need to say hey dont waste your money on this device if you have a verizon Htc 10 because we will just let you find out the hard way.

I asked you directly weeks ago if this supported the Verizon Htc 10 because you responded to me months ago saying it was in the works and numerous version updates and months later and you make absolutelty no mention of it.

Is it really too much to list hey the verizon Htc 10 is still not supported in the release notes or list oh we gave up on it because we couldnt get the job done it was beyond our skill set.

It really is not fair to people to just ignore their questions and just avoid the subject of adding s-off support and bootloader unlock for the Verizon Htc 10 its not like Verizon is not the biggest cellular provider in the USA and that there is no real need.

The main point is if you cant do the job you set out to do then just own up to and list Does Not Support the Verizon Htc 10 to all your updates. Is that really so hard to do ? Or is it because you wont admit you cant get it done as you listed it was coming months ago ?

Old 12-22-2016, 07:33   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Look, you are trying to make this forum into something that it's not meant to be. It feels like we owe you something, but I don't think we do.
I don't see Desire 530 solution anywhere, and I DO NOT read the mentioned forum, I work for XTC 2 support only, and we do equipment for service centers and mobile professionals, we don't provide services to end-users who just need to unlock/etc a single phone.
I really don't like your attitude, if you came here to advertise other solutions - don't bother, everybody knows what solutions are on the market already. Discussion closed.
All you owe people is honesty and own up to it, make sure people do not buy your product without seeing DO NOT BUY THIS DEVICE IF YOU NEED SUPPORT FOR THE VERIZON HTC 10 AS THIS DEVICE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ON THE VERIZON HTC 10 EXCEPT WASTE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT, AND YOUR MONEY OF COURSE.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:44   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
We do not cheat anyone, we care about every single customer we have, I just don't understand, what do you want from us? Did we promise you to have Verizon support? The answer is no. We add support to new models as we can. We don't say it's supported, if it's not supported. So we don't lie to anyone, and never cheat anyone. You just have a kind of personal offense about these verizon phones, we are sorry for this, and sorry, that we don't support them, it's only one operator on one model.
You can repost statements to anywhere, it's not serious, because it's an open forum, you don't even have to register to read it.
Forum is open. We are open.
You just trying to humiliate us for the reason we don't know.
We are working hard every day, and unlike many other boxes we do not shut down our project after couple of month, we reply every post, and despite we can't solve EVERY problem (No, we can't!), we are commited to help anyone. But you don't see it, you keep posting same text for the last a couple of month - "oh oh, verizon is not supported, xtc2clip is bad, blah blah". We have nothing else to say.
If you feel better blaming us - it's your right.
You list supports Htc 10 you have an obligation to be honest and list does not support verizon model its that simple and easy. You responded to me months ago and said it was in the works and then you never mention it ever again and wont answer questions about weather it was added and now supported. I can repost where you replied to me months ago about it being in the works ? If you cant get the job done then admit you gave up on supporting the verizon Htc 10 and if your going to list supports Htc 10 then list will not work on Verizon Htc 10 or list the actual Htc 10 versions that it will actually work on.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:53   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post

BR
allumts
Your whole thinking is flawed no matter the cost you list a product to work it should work. If someone else thinks their product is worth more that is their right to charge what they want. This is the USA here and its a free country.

But when you do things that are deceptive like list supports the Htc 10 then its your responsibility to list any exceptions or list all versions it does work on. Anything else such as listing works on Htc 10 is dishonest and deceptive because the verizon Htc 10 is a Htc 10 and it wont work on it.

Maybe an attorney should see this and take legal action for this deceptive practice.

Old 12-22-2016, 11:10   #30 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford View Post
Your whole thinking is flawed no matter the cost you list a product to work it should work. If someone else thinks their product is worth more that is their right to charge what they want. This is the USA here and its a free country.

But when you do things that are deceptive like list supports the Htc 10 then its your responsibility to list any exceptions or list all versions it does work on. Anything else such as listing works on Htc 10 is dishonest and deceptive because the verizon Htc 10 is a Htc 10 and it wont work on it.

Maybe an attorney should see this and take legal action for this deceptive practice.

Man HTC 10 from verizon is supported when got bootloader unlocked, if you not know this you should stop post on this forum.
Don't blame other person that you can't do something.
Solution to unlock bootloader is private like desire 530 s-off was from 07.2016, maybe someone give it public but after you write this post I think you will wait for this long time(I not like people like you blame other then try do own self something).

The Following User Says Thank You to wgmmmx1 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread