GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Latest GPGIndustries News

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 09:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 405
Thumbs down 5610d gpg cable newly bought & first time I used, defective product!!!

Hope this won't happened to you all, that I ordered 13 nokia gpg cables from ****** gpg reseller including this 5610d gpg cable, and this is the first time I opened and tried to use the 5610d gpg cable to unlock T-mobile 5610d but the cable seems not working at all!
Im a first time buyer of " single gpg cables " and my very first cable that I used from 13 pcs. nokia gpg cables that I ordered, from my reseller... and with bad experience already!

It cannot detect the phone using gpg cable from Cyclone box. I tried so many times and taken out and putting it back in, but really no luck to let the gpg cable work!

Good thing that I have a backup UFC universal cable (made by gpg too), in just seconds the 5610d has been read the info on UFC cable (set to 5k resistor) connected to Cyclone box using UFC cable, after this the 5610d is unlocked safely using UFC cable only! I think gpg company need to re-check their cables before sending to reseller worldwide, If this will persist more, this is not gonna be good for your company....

Hope this won't happened to many of people who think of buying gpg cables, because reseller do not guaranteed any of the cables at all!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 08:44   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 95960
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 14,047
Donate money to this user
Who Said .. Can you tell me who is your Resller.

For Sure We Garantee all our goods

Old 06-28-2009, 10:03   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocker View Post
Who Said .. Can you tell me who is your Resller.

For Sure We Garantee all our goods
your reseller from Philippines name " CHRIS " from Cebu, Philippines and I'm from U.S.A, I decided to buy it there because I believe that he is a known gpg reseller of yours, even though he's to far away.... Now I'm stock with this 5610d gpg cable that is defective, at first I talk to him about the defective 5610 gpg cable and he insist that there is no guranteed on all cables even gpg branded because you don't guaranteed your gpg he said (at first we talked) then after few hours I decided to ask him what is his company name that known by gpg company, for me to complain to you guys then he decided to just give me a free 5610 gpg cable, so not to have a bad repputation on your behalf, but for the next time I order again from him(he will send it together with any order I will transact) but I doubt it! that I will order next time gpg cable again after this bad experience...

He said that gpg company that you tested your product thoroughly one by one, but how come this 5610d gpg cable get away from your quality control ( this is the very first ever gpg cable I opened and use for the first time of my history of ordering gpg single cable) and I had a bad cable already, and I have 12 more to try for the next time, hope this won't happened to most of this cables...

this model: 5610, 5310,7510 & E71 cables are very important for me, because in the U.S.A only few nokia phones come out from major GSM carrier like tmobile and AT&T, I decided to buy gpg single cables for easy unlocking and flashing process because sometimes the batt or BSI or neg. connector from your Fbus (UFC cable get disconnected) so my processing will interrupt sometimes during flashing or unlocking....

Now, what do I do to this 5610 gpg cable??? You think....

Old 06-28-2009, 10:15   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

look at my revision....

Last edited by mymiela0419; 06-28-2009 at 10:22.

Old 06-28-2009, 10:16   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Revision of my testimonial: since I cannot edit any more I just post another one....

I talk to him about the defective 5610 gpg cable and he insist that there is no guaranteed on all cables even gpg branded because there is no such thing as cable guaranteed he said! (at first we talked) then after few hours I decided to ask him what is his company name that known by gpg company, for me to complain to you guys then out of no where he decided to give me a free 5610 gpg cable, I think for me to shut my ***** for you not to have a bad reputation on your behalf, but for the next time I order again from him(he will send it together with any ordered item I will transact) I doubt it! that It will order gpg again because of this bad experience with single gpg cables, I will need this 5610 everyday of my life in my shop on unlocking flashing repairing nokia but in order for me to get my free 5610 cable I have to order another things,and wait for that free 5610 cable.

He said that gpg company, you tested your product thoroughly one by one, but how come this defective 5610d gpg cable get away from your quality control ( this is the very first ever gpg cable I opened and use for the first time of my history of ordering gpg single cable) and I had a bad cable already, and I have 12 more to try for the next time, hope this won't happen to most of this cables I ordered...

this model: 5610, 5310,7510 & E71 cables are very important for me or any of your U.S.A gpg cable users, because here only few nokia phones come out from major GSM carrier like tmobile and AT&T, I decided to buy gpg single cables beucase thought that your the best of the best cables out there and it will be much easier for me to unlock, flash, repair (software problem) process because sometimes the batt or BSI or neg. connector from your Fbus (UFC cable get disconnected) so my processing will interrupt sometimes during flashing or unlocking....

Old 06-29-2009, 05:08   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
I understand your big frustration and will try to work out what happened. Every single cables are tested twice in factody so defective cables are around 1/10000 pcs now.

We have shipped over 80.000 pcs 5610 cables and no get any complain so far.

We have already tested our stock and seems is fine. Please send me back this cable ( I will pay shipping cost) to know where is the probleme here.

Have you been tested the cables with cyclone only? Or any other interfaces?

I will talk to our Distributor in Philipines to exchange cable to your resseler.

Once again I understand you are upset it is very frustrating to wait some cables and not get satisfaction when using especially when u get branded cables. I will solve your problem and make you happy with us.

We produce over 20.000 cables per day and I invest a lot on quality controle. I really want the custumer that trust us to be happy and confident in our products.

We want you happy be sure of this and I will try all I can to achieve this

Br

Last edited by GPGIndustries; 06-29-2009 at 05:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to GPGIndustries For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2009, 05:30   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15652
Thanks Meter: 344
We have already talked in private that I will replace your 1 PC 5610D cable on your next shipment even before you posted this.

Gpg Cables has been voted the best cable manufacturer by gsm users themselves.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=723670

GPG has been producing serveral thousands of cables everyday and no one ever complained here.

Please do not try to make a bad reputation for a single cable. There could be other reason aside from your problem.

This topic should be closed by now. You wanted new cable, so i'm giving new one. No problem at all.

BR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymiela0419 View Post
your reseller from Philippines name " CHRIS " from Cebu, Philippines and I'm from U.S.A, I decided to buy it there because I believe that he is a known gpg reseller of yours, even though he's to far away.... Now I'm stock with this 5610d gpg cable that is defective, at first I talk to him about the defective 5610 gpg cable and he insist that there is no guranteed on all cables even gpg branded because you don't guaranteed your gpg he said (at first we talked) then after few hours I decided to ask him what is his company name that known by gpg company, for me to complain to you guys then he decided to just give me a free 5610 gpg cable, so not to have a bad repputation on your behalf, but for the next time I order again from him(he will send it together with any order I will transact) but I doubt it! that I will order next time gpg cable again after this bad experience...

He said that gpg company that you tested your product thoroughly one by one, but how come this 5610d gpg cable get away from your quality control ( this is the very first ever gpg cable I opened and use for the first time of my history of ordering gpg single cable) and I had a bad cable already, and I have 12 more to try for the next time, hope this won't happened to most of this cables...

this model: 5610, 5310,7510 & E71 cables are very important for me, because in the U.S.A only few nokia phones come out from major GSM carrier like tmobile and AT&T, I decided to buy gpg single cables for easy unlocking and flashing process because sometimes the batt or BSI or neg. connector from your Fbus (UFC cable get disconnected) so my processing will interrupt sometimes during flashing or unlocking....

Now, what do I do to this 5610 gpg cable??? You think....

Old 06-29-2009, 06:32   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by livewirecebu View Post
We have already talked in private that I will replace your 1 PC 5610D cable on your next shipment <<<<<< NEXT SHIPPING! even before you posted this.

Gpg Cables has been voted the best cable manufacturer by gsm users themselves.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=723670

GPG has been producing serveral thousands of cables everyday and no one ever complained here.

Please do not try to make a bad reputation for a single cable. There could be other reason aside from your problem.

This topic should be closed by now. You wanted new cable, so i'm giving new one. No problem at all.

BR.
I don't know why you want to closed this thread, is it because your name is in stake?? I can post all our conversation from Yahoo messsanger if you want a proof that you told me that gpg do not guarteed their cables they sell and for the last YM conversation that I ask your account from gpg company then after that question, you decided to just give me a free 5610 cable after I told you that I will complain, you even say that is only made by human...
I don't what do you mean about that

but I'm really mad because this is one of the most important cables in my work everyday, I order this thousand's of miles away but when I get it is not even working at all!!! like I said I have more gpg cables to see if working or not but for now I cannot tell that because I don't have the phones in my hand to see if it will work, until a customer go to me and ask for unlocking or repair a software problems.

Yes, we talked about it in private already but at the end I told you that I decided to post so gpg can be carefully check their product at all times before sending for sale, and is already came out from your words that you will send me another 5610 gpg cable, BUT for my next order! you think when will that be happen next week, next month or next year! is not cheap to order tools if it will cost me shipping of +++$40, if you don't have money to order yet, I'm not reach here in the U.S, but anyways at the end of our conversation I even told you that " I decided to post thread or post complain so gpg company can see that they have to double check or even triple check they're cables before sending to their supplier because supplier like you do not guaratee any cables you sell!!! because I'm not happy with the cable (brand new and very first gpg single cable that I opened and use for the first time, gave me problem already! ) If your in my situation I don't think you will be happy too, that is why I'm here to say what I feel.

like I said this cables are very important for your user (for gpg company) here in the U.S.
5310, 5610, 7510, E71 this are the only nokia that gsm carrier network like T-mobile and AT&T carry...

Old 06-29-2009, 06:57   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

I rather try to have everyone happy... can u contact me by PM and send me your adress?

Br

Old 06-29-2009, 06:59   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
I understand your big frustration and will try to work out what happened. Every single cables are tested twice in factody so defective cables are around 1/10000 pcs now.

We have shipped over 80.000 pcs 5610 cables and no get any complain so far.

We have already tested our stock and seems is fine. Please send me back this cable ( I will pay shipping cost) to know where is the probleme here.

Have you been tested the cables with cyclone only? Or any other interfaces?

I will talk to our Distributor in Philipines to exchange cable to your resseler.

Once again I understand you are upset it is very frustrating to wait some cables and not get satisfaction when using especially when u get branded cables. I will solve your problem and make you happy with us.

We produce over 20.000 cables per day and I invest a lot on quality controle. I really want the custumer that trust us to be happy and confident in our products.

We want you happy be sure of this and I will try all I can to achieve this

Br
I haven't check it to other interface ( I only have JAF and Cyclone box ) but I have a 5310 gpg cable that I ordered and got it at the same time from CHRIS ( your reseller ) and it work in seconds from Cyclone Box so I know that is not the Cyclone box Interface problem it is the 5610 cable...

If you will send me one 5610d gpg cable then I will send my cable to your company for re-check...
let me know if this is ok for you and I will send you my address privately.

Your company understand my situation but your reseller name " CHRS " doesn't

Thank you for reply

The Following User Says Thank You to mymiela0419 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2009, 07:54   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
I rather try to have everyone happy... can u contact me by PM and send me your adress?

Br
My name and shop address info is already sent to your PM, thank you for this quick respond to resolve my problem, hope I won't get a second defective 5610d cable.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:56   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

I get your PM and already replied

br

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GPGIndustries For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-12-2009, 07:41   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Please let me know when is the possible date I will get my cable, because the 5610d single gpg cable I got from your reseller is really defective!

I used my brand new TMA with 5610d single cable (TMA set through 4k-8k) not really working for cyclone box, then I had a E63 that cannot detect on just using E71 single gpg cable by using TMA it works smooth, my finding is that the 5610d is really defective cable. beucase I used UFC for the third time and I succesfully unlocked it thru cyclone box setting 5.1k on UFC.

Last edited by mymiela0419; 07-12-2009 at 07:51.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:54   #14 (permalink)

Member: 750238
Thanks Meter: 0
hi every one
i manage to attach and unlock nokia 5610d without any problem
all u need is mt box and use mt box cable conertor and use ufc 8pic cable instead of 10 pin cable

so cable convertor into mt box and ufc 8 pin into cable convertor

power set on 7.5

joey888 is right, use ( +, -,bsi ) instead of +, -, bsi

for ufc pinout
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...=637886&page=7

cable number 1

here we go easy peasy
i have used this method with quiet of few phones and it did worked
have fun
thank you gsm forum
atif glasgow

Old 07-15-2009, 06:44   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

But I don't have a Mt-box, what I have is JAF and Cyclone Box but the problem is that the 5610d single cable I got is defective and until now I still haven't got any response from GPGindustries if he can give me a actual tracking# so I can track the package he sent me!

UNTIL NOW NO ANSWER FROM GPG, I DID EMAIL HIM, PM, Yahoo Messanger no luck to response to any of my questions after he said that he shipped already. no proof of shipping at all. This is not good!!!

Closed Thread