GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2019, 10:45   #76 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pintu_das's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Narsingdi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 25
Posts: 2,004
Member: 2325851
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1680491
Thanks Meter: 2,037
Donate money to this user

i have same problem, why don't support this version ???? please add support need sume urgent boss


DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1428

Detecting modem :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM10

Found modem : E5577Cs-321
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 864695038158988
Serial NR. : D2LDU18429002333
Firmware : 21.328.62.01.397
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.19.00.397_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.19.00.397_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 6 (unlock attempts left : 4)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !
 
Old 10-04-2019, 16:29   #77 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintu_das View Post
i have same problem, why don't support this version ???? please add support need sume urgent boss


DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1428

Detecting modem :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM10

Found modem : E5577Cs-321
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 864695038158988
Serial NR. : D2LDU18429002333
Firmware : 21.328.62.01.397
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.19.00.397_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.19.00.397_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 6 (unlock attempts left : 4)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !
Yes, this version is not supported.
 
Old 11-11-2019, 11:49   #78 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 39
Member: 1973611
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1428

Определение модема :

выбрано :
производитель - Huawei modems
модель - Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)

Выбранный Applications порт COM46

Найден модем : E3372
Модель : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 867028043159949
Серийный № : G4P7S19702001385
Версия прошивки : 22.333.63.01.327
Дата/время компиляции : Apr 30 2019 10:08:36
Hardware ver. : CL2E3372HM
Версия Dashboard : WEBUI_17.100.21.01.327_HILINK
Web UI версия : WEBUI_17.100.21.01.327_HILINK
Статус SIM блокировки : Блокировано (Card Lock)
Попыток ввода кода : 1 (осталось попыток разблокирования : 9)

================================================== =================

Разблокировка, подождите ...

Ошибка связи с сервером !

Error code 62

Разблокировка неудачная !
 
Old 11-11-2019, 16:54   #79 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubik696 View Post
DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1428

Определение модема :

выбрано :
производитель - Huawei modems
модель - Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)

Выбранный Applications порт COM46

Найден модем : E3372
Модель : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 867028043159949
Серийный № : G4P7S19702001385
Версия прошивки : 22.333.63.01.327
Дата/время компиляции : Apr 30 2019 10:08:36
Hardware ver. : CL2E3372HM
Версия Dashboard : WEBUI_17.100.21.01.327_HILINK
Web UI версия : WEBUI_17.100.21.01.327_HILINK
Статус SIM блокировки : Блокировано (Card Lock)
Попыток ввода кода : 1 (осталось попыток разблокирования : 9)

================================================== =================

Разблокировка, подождите ...

Ошибка связи с сервером !

Error code 62

Разблокировка неудачная !
Your modem's firmware not supported.
 
Old 01-25-2020, 23:43   #80 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5
Member: 335293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Modem connection - HUAWEI_MOBILE usb drivers

Hi everybody.

can somebody instruct me what to do to be able to connect my wifi modem to PC and to try to unlock :

huawei e5770s-320

21.200.19.01.405 This is firmware

and i attach a picturre with missing drivers. DC unlocker cannot fiind the device

I cannot attcha picture . Name of the drivers missing are : HUAWEI_MOBILE

any idee where to get them???? i am running windows 10 x64 i try on windows 7 aswell. same problem. please help

any help will be appreciated. best regards
 
Old 01-27-2020, 15:35   #81 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by bursuc_2005 View Post
Hi everybody.

can somebody instruct me what to do to be able to connect my wifi modem to PC and to try to unlock :

huawei e5770s-320

21.200.19.01.405 This is firmware

and i attach a picturre with missing drivers. DC unlocker cannot fiind the device

I cannot attcha picture . Name of the drivers missing are : HUAWEI_MOBILE

any idee where to get them???? i am running windows 10 x64 i try on windows 7 aswell. same problem. please help

any help will be appreciated. best regards
You should try various drivers packs available on dc-unlocker support area accessed from dc-unlocker client "about" tab.
 
Old 01-29-2020, 18:35   #82 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hungary
Posts: 370
Member: 759048
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Found Applications port COM37

Found modem : E5577s-321
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 8607820342-----
Serial NR. : F5DDU17330000169
Firmware : 21.316.01.00.77
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.77_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.13.02.77_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

Error code 62

unlock failed !

whats the problem? "one click unlock!"

second probably:

Unlocking, please wait ...

Waiting modem/phone to be ready ...
AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !

===============

Last edited by Namelocked; 01-30-2020 at 16:04.
 
Old 01-30-2020, 16:05   #83 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neranderson View Post
DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1403

Detecting modem :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM9

Found modem : E5573s-156
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 866958021317351
Serial NR. : N3YDU16B16000168
Firmware : 21.317.01.00.625
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.14.01.625_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.14.01.625_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !
We do not support devices for unlock with firmware that starts as 2x.3xx...
 
Old 03-27-2020, 16:01   #84 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MOROCCO
Posts: 249
Member: 1360988
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 84
Found modem : E5577Cs-321
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 863533040349595
Serial NR. : D2LDU18613005141
Firmware : 21.329.63.00.397
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !
 
Old 03-27-2020, 16:28   #85 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamall View Post
Found modem : E5577Cs-321
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 863533040349595
Serial NR. : D2LDU18613005141
Firmware : 21.329.63.00.397
Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.20.00.397_MRE5
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !
Firmwares starting as 2x.3xx... not supported for unlock.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2021, 17:19   #86 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 39
Member: 2178983
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1431

Detecting modem :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM8

Found modem : R216
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 356904060920173
Serial NR. : B4JDW15507003119
Firmware : 21.315.03.01.11
Dashboard version : THIRD_PARTY_VDF_PCSVV8.2
Web UI version : THIRD_PARTY_VDF_2.035.8384
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 4 (unlock attempts left : 6)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

Waiting modem/phone to be ready ...
AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !
 
Old 04-01-2021, 15:12   #87 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by musmylgsm View Post
DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1431

Detecting modem :

selection :
manufacturer - Huawei modems
model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM8

Found modem : R216
Model : Huawei AuthVer 4 modem (New)
IMEI : 356904060920173
Serial NR. : B4JDW15507003119
Firmware : 21.315.03.01.11
Dashboard version : THIRD_PARTY_VDF_PCSVV8.2
Web UI version : THIRD_PARTY_VDF_2.035.8384
SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
Wrong codes entered : 4 (unlock attempts left : 6)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

Waiting modem/phone to be ready ...
AT command error

Error code 37

unlock failed !
Firmware of your modem is not supported for unlock sadly.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:57.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.18688 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO