GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Listed Cheaters (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/)
-   -   GSMONLINECODE (ARSLAN ) clear your BALANCED! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111/gsmonlinecode-arslan-clear-your-balanced-2399885/)

GsmOnlineCode 07-30-2018 22:49

and he only showing old chats even he know the all story

my old staff pay him 2013 4k even his website not have any proof of order history

dArk_shAdE 07-31-2018 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 13247308)
give him chance to reply
if you don't care about refund then i will list him as cheater

i want full take money 4,676 usd. but he want to pay only 2k.
much better to put him as listed cheater i dont care refund anymore. since he cant pay fully payment.

GsmOnlineCode 07-31-2018 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by dArk_shAdE (Post 13247526)
i want full take money 4,676 usd. but he want to pay only 2k.
much better to put him as listed cheater i dont care refund anymore. since he cant pay fully payment.

This 2k is only for your help otherwise you have delay my orders you dont have right for ask me payment

and this 2k is only for you help beacuse your source have delay your orders

and you are not able to do on the time my orders

even i have to to refund order to my clients already

dont try to be smart

i'm smart more then you

i also dont care money

GsmOnlineCode 07-31-2018 16:44

Mr Leo You see i tell him to mamage this payment like a sharing 50% each others this lose

but he is greedy and he want full lose money from me

~Leo~ 07-31-2018 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmOnlineCode (Post 13248430)
Mr Leo You see i tell him to mamage this payment like a sharing 50% each others this lose

but he is greedy and he want full lose money from me

you refunded your customers without canceling imeis first even if he desn't reply and that's not excuse to just refund
and even if he delayed 3 days that's acceptable delay , check sticky threads and rules you will find it there
i see you are staling only so you will be listed as cheater till OP reply here that you resolved it

dArk_shAdE 07-31-2018 16:58

Yes i know you are very smart. I dont need the 2k i want full refund. If u cant send its ok for me.
You are good in bla bla without proof of evidence. Why you not send image proof of evidence . instead of making bla bla or making story..

I dont have time to talk much here. We give all everything of evidence.

body-ok 07-31-2018 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Leo~ (Post 13248444)
you refunded your customers without canceling imeis first even if he desn't reply and that's not excuse to just refund
and even if he delayed 3 days that's acceptable delay , check sticky threads and rules you will find it there
i see you are staling only so you will be listed as cheater till OP reply here that you resolved it

I told him he was wrong to cancel imeis without confirmation from his source or reseller how come to cancel big list like this from ur self this is not game to do something like that from ur mind

OfficialEU 08-09-2018 15:20

Be a man, accept responsibility. Pay for work done. Those 4kusd won't make you wealthy. Source did job in time.

dArk_shAdE 11-19-2018 17:23

beware scammer cheater arslan gsmonlinecode.com ( GsmOnlineCode ) he not paying 4,676 usd. beware dont deal for unlocking iphone..

name: ARSLAN HAMAD
skype:gsmsofte
website: www.gsmonlinecode.com
whatsapp: +92 321 4371335

beware scammer cheater!

dArk_shAdE 08-20-2019 15:41

Beware All Members this Guy Online or Active Again and offering Icloud Services. Dont Ever Deal Cheater Scammer.

dArk_shAdE 09-01-2020 12:34

Beware All Members Arlsan or gsmonlinecode is Online and Active Again. offering ATT SEMI PREMIUM SERVICE. Dont Ever Deal Cheater Scammer.

beware he is already Listed Cheater!

name: ARSLAN HAMAD
skype:gsmsofte
website: GsmOnlineCode
whatsapp: +92 321 4371335

beware scammer cheater!

dArk_shAdE 04-10-2021 12:24

Admin / Smod Pls help to hide this thread. gsmonlinecode starting paying now.

pls lift his account as listed cheater or unban.

thank you...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:07.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.12843 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO