GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 15:37   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1572124
Thanks Meter: 6
admin gsm forum an dc unlocker users sould know this

hi every body
every one who had a dc unlockerdongle sould know this thing.
one of sri lankan has ask for update huawei e153u customfirmware unlock u can see thatlink bellow about that request.

e153 jan,5,2011 unlock - DC Unlocker Forum

then he went to chat with manager.
then manager was tel to him buy to 1000 dc unlocker credits for 600 euro unlock will not publick and cost 1 credit per unlock then that srilankan was loose his tempur he got hangry and he was post that conversation wich was with dc manager in gsm forum he forget to wich section he sould post this talk. then he was found easyast and free solution to unlock this modem.

but most bad think is that member was baned from this forum.....
her is below for that solution wich he found unlock e153 modem and that member baned for one month.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f25/...3/#post7291571

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f188...argsm-1259984/

who is responsible for this ?????????????
if any one purchase 1000 credits for unlock this dongle what will hapend after come this free solution??????????????????????????????????????????

so beware from dc unlocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 01:33   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
If you want an ad hoc solution is normal a team ask you money.
If you want a free solution or a cheap one wait for it or look for a cheaper offer.
You can't blame DC unlocker team for how the price their job, blame instead yourself if you cant price well yours.

BR

Alex

Last edited by moulnisky; 05-09-2011 at 01:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 08:28   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
If you want an ad hoc solution is normal a team ask you money.
If you want a free solution or a cheap one wait for it or look for a cheaper offer.
You can't blame DC unlocker team for how the price their job, blame instead yourself if you cant price well yours.

BR

Alex
ok brother they can offer they works for other users who had a dc unlocker dongle they have rights to ask for update the they can give offers not this way asking invest 600euro for unloking and charge one credit per unlock if he charge 2credits per unlock may be its fair but after we invest if any one gave free or cheaper unlock like the link below what hapending to our investment.

i dont know what is the conection between u an dc unlocker but remember before ask invest big money check out that will make money what they invest.
if he ask this for unlock iphone 4 i will invest this because we can earn what we put. but its just hsdpa 3.6 dongle cant u understand what am talking?
aksing inwest 600 givig profit 1 euro per unlock. then we sould unlock 600 pcs to find a cost after that we sould try find profit when we r finding our cost then every one find the solution maybe dc unlocker will give that update for free.then what hapen to our investment? if we put that money in other business it will give income if we put that money in bank it will come intrust.
if they cant earn wich they invest will u give back that money????????

here is that unlock wich dc unlocker ask 600 investment and 1 credits per unlock.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...135-a-1247548/

am so sory for talk like this to u because of i need every one who in this feild we will not stay today and run away tommorow we r professional technician we sould earn money but not like this we sould think about our customer allso because they sould come again to us.

we need money to live but money is not all

thank u
Old 05-09-2011, 09:03   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Well I certainly dont understand your Post.
You say DC Unlocker "manager was tel to him buy to 1000 dc unlocker credits for 600 euro unlock will not publick and cost 1 credit per unlock " which works out 1000 unlocks @ 500euro = 0.50euro per unlock.

You quote another thread NON dcunlocker quoting as much as 5.20 euro each unlock (for 50 = 260 euro) and 2.40 euro (for 500 = 1200euro) and even 3000 euro for unlimited.

In my mind it seems that DCunlocker is doing the better Deal. Why should they give it free as dongle only cost a few euro.

Even if they meant you had to pay 600 euro on top of dongle it would still work out cheaper as for 500 unlocks would cost 300 euro (@ 1credit each) + 600 euro = total 900 against your link of 1200 euro for same amount.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:26   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 772096
Sonork: 100.69222
Thanks Meter: 8,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfazar View Post

here is that unlock wich dc unlocker ask 600 investment and 1 credits per unlock.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...135-a-1247548/

thank u

Dear user, all what you see on the link the not dc-unlocker

I am unlock E153 Etisalat by myself software, this is Mkey - Modem Unlock Key , and te not same as dc-unlocker.

pls do not mistake our software with another.

More about Mkey you can read here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f478...2011-a-994147/

B.R.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TestBox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 05:50   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too View Post
Well I certainly dont understand your Post.
You say DC Unlocker "manager was tel to him buy to 1000 dc unlocker credits for 600 euro unlock will not publick and cost 1 credit per unlock " which works out 1000 unlocks @ 500euro = 0.50euro per unlock.

You quote another thread NON dcunlocker quoting as much as 5.20 euro each unlock (for 50 = 260 euro) and 2.40 euro (for 500 = 1200euro) and even 3000 euro for unlimited.

In my mind it seems that DCunlocker is doing the better Deal. Why should they give it free as dongle only cost a few euro.

Even if they meant you had to pay 600 euro on top of dongle it would still work out cheaper as for 500 unlocks would cost 300 euro (@ 1credit each) + 600 euro = total 900 against your link of 1200 euro for same amount.
but now am doing this for free i dont pay any an dont need dongle. $190 is is it few euro cost for u?
( DC Unlocker USB dongle for unlock Huawei/ZTE/INQ/CHAT 3 | eBay)

but its big for us all ready we had 50 credits in hand then they can offer us after finish this credits we will buy how many crdits we need. u are talking about 1000 unlock but who will bring to me 1000 pcs after found free soluton who will take to me those dongle. do u know one more thing 600 euro mean more than 95000 sri lankan rupees we can buy two furious box full activated in my country then i can earn more than unlocking dongles.

u r talking bullsit again an again . i tall there i dont want agive with any one need to inform only about dc unlocker did what. i need evry one allso dc unlocker but i was did this to know about me to dc unlockers to avoid these kind of bad work an they will now understand what is the investment.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:55   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
but now am doing this for free i dont pay any an dont need dongle. $190 is is it few euro cost for u?
( DC Unlocker USB dongle for unlock Huawei/ZTE/INQ/CHAT 3 | eBay)

but its big for us all ready we had 50 credits in hand then they can offer us after finish this credits we will buy how many crdits we need. u are talking about 1000 unlock but who will bring to me 1000 pcs after found free soluton who will take to me those dongle. do u know one more thing 600 euro mean more than 95000 sri lankan rupees we can buy two furious box full activated in my country then i can earn more than unlocking dongles.

u r talking bullsit again an again . i tall there i dont want agive with any one need to inform only about dc unlocker did what. i need evry one allso dc unlocker but i was did this to know about me to dc unlockers to avoid these kind of bad work an they will now understand what is the investment.
How long hve you been in GSM business? If it was for long time you would know nearly everything comes free eventually because of Cracks or because other teams release cheaper. Its always been the same. I bet you dont do work for free even if customer already paid for repair I bet you would charge them if they came back in a couple of weeks asking for firmware upgrade.

Thats the trouble with GSM, everyone wants to make money but not pay anyone else for their work.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:18   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
i dont know what is the conection between u an dc unlocker but remember before ask invest big money check out that will make money what they invest.
if he ask this for unlock iphone 4 i will invest this because we can earn what we put. but its just hsdpa 3.6 dongle cant u understand what am talking?
aksing inwest 600 givig profit 1 euro per unlock. then we sould unlock 600 pcs to find a cost after that we sould try find profit when we r finding our cost then every one find the solution maybe dc unlocker will give that update for free.then what hapen to our investment? if we put that money in other business it will give income if we put that money in bank it will come intrust.
if they cant earn wich they invest will u give back that money????????
What I'm trying to say is that many boxes charge large price in the beginning then reduce prices as become more available and I ask how lon you been in business because if long time you would remember all the boxes that have come and gone some at very high prices (BB5 solutions for example) One brings out only solution via TP so we buy then two months later another team brings out noTP solution and we lose investment in first box. All these teams have done this ie Universal Box, Advance, UID, and many more keep bring out newer boxes while old one becomes defunk ie UST, MSS. Its an ongoing thing and like it or not it will always happen but that is business.

BTW I have no connection with DC unlocker team I am just an occassional user of this dongle.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:51   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too View Post
What I'm trying to say is that many boxes charge large price in the beginning then reduce prices as become more available and I ask how lon you been in business because if long time you would remember all the boxes that have come and gone some at very high prices (BB5 solutions for example) One brings out only solution via TP so we buy then two months later another team brings out noTP solution and we lose investment in first box. All these teams have done this ie Universal Box, Advance, UID, and many more keep bring out newer boxes while old one becomes defunk ie UST, MSS. Its an ongoing thing and like it or not it will always happen but that is business.

BTW I have no connection with DC unlocker team I am just an occassional user of this dongle.
now am more than 7 years this feild my customers are never gone from me because am serching first and then giving solution do u know how i was unlocked this dongle ? software downgrade then dont need to unlock this dongle when we try to write firmware its ask for flash code we can get using any huawei tool and can calculate code but cant send unlock code but can send flash code when we r write firmware.
maybe u r thinking am biginer for gsm field because am juniar member in gsm forum u sould know one more thing am one who was baned "fazargsm" i opend new account now am an expert with work all nokia all sonyericson and all data cards but i was never face this kind of situation wich hapend with dc unlocker. i have updated many phones with z3x team am all ways talking with andrew they r the genius they never ask money and puchess credits for give update. u are teling that free tools r giving trouble but i get only best tool i dont by ceaper one but geting best one .

any how y we sould fight for this thing just leave it to who need buy credits from dc unlocker they will decide wich one is better to work but i ask from evry one dont ever invest these so big money for dongle unlockig. is very easy there r many tools. if we refused to buy this credits one day they will update it. what they will do keep on they hand unlock solution ?if they give it for one unlock for 1 credit they can make money first come will be first.

tthis is not about 50 -100$ its 600 euro
Old 05-10-2011, 13:50   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
now am more than 7 years this feild my customers are never gone from me because am serching first and then giving solution do u know how i was unlocked this dongle ? software downgrade then dont need to unlock this dongle when we try to write firmware its ask for flash code we can get using any huawei tool and can calculate code but cant send unlock code but can send flash code when we r write firmware.
maybe u r thinking am biginer for gsm field because am juniar member in gsm forum u sould know one more thing am one who was baned "fazargsm" i opend new account now am an expert with work all nokia all sonyericson and all data cards but i was never face this kind of situation wich hapend with dc unlocker. i have updated many phones with z3x team am all ways talking with andrew they r the genius they never ask money and puchess credits for give update. u are teling that free tools r giving trouble but i get only best tool i dont by ceaper one but geting best one .

any how y we sould fight for this thing just leave it to who need buy credits from dc unlocker they will decide wich one is better to work but i ask from evry one dont ever invest these so big money for dongle unlockig. is very easy there r many tools. if we refused to buy this credits one day they will update it. what they will do keep on they hand unlock solution ?if they give it for one unlock for 1 credit they can make money first come will be first.

tthis is not about 50 -100$ its 600 euro
I would agree with you regarding high prices BUT market needs control prices, look at X10 server when started was about 180euro for 10 credits then as no other could unlock price increased to 290 for 10.
In the 11 years Ive been doing unlocking This has always been the case, so many solutions offered at high price (not for public) until its cracked or another team discovers way to unlock then price drops. I'm not fighting BUT teams have to make money and not all are like infinity (sadly) as most getting like furious and Rocker where charge yearly subscription to be able to update or discontinue product just to release new one that incorperates the new solutions.
Old 05-10-2011, 20:24   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 71526
Thanks Meter: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TestBox2 View Post
Dear user, all what you see on the link the not dc-unlocker

I am unlock E153 Etisalat by myself software, this is Mkey - Modem Unlock Key , and te not same as dc-unlocker.

pls do not mistake our software with another.

More about Mkey you can read here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f478...2011-a-994147/

B.R.
What do U mean "am unlock E153 Etisalat " when some trash of the gsmforum said that modem is from "sri lankan" (how I understand that this is different modem /firmware) - тестовый мусорник 2 ,DON'T be ArroGant , lazy copy paster, many of "thirst of the world" is not Your's solution , even if copy pasted or scammed from others , maybe U "first bla bla" in the world, but not in Modem unlocking I'm not sympathy DC unlocker , but I'm respect them - because they said that supported it- then I'm sure that is 100%.

Br
Shadowman
Old 05-11-2011, 18:23   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
Every body has the right to put the price on their solution.

You have 2 choices: to buy or not to buy... it is allways that simple. If another solution exists and it is cheaper you just do whatever is best for you... dc-unlocker team doesnt have to give you anything for free if they do not want to..

I have no simpathy for leecher/free-begger/price-complainer.
The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 18:02   #13 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
Every body has the right to put the price on their solution.

You have 2 choices: to buy or not to buy... it is allways that simple. If another solution exists and it is cheaper you just do whatever is best for you... dc-unlocker team doesnt have to give you anything for free if they do not want to..

I have no simpathy for leecher/free-begger/price-complainer.

first u read well what have i write here am not beger to ask free from them for update first i was purchese dc unlockr with 50 credits then i ask update for 2credits each unlock . then u can see what they done.

u have to rights to dicide buying credits from them for one vrity unlock get 1000 credits or not as the way as u think i have the rights to give them feedback . i did my rights u do what evr u want an u sould know one more thing they have baned me there r no recent.

if u can ask from them what is the recent for baned from dc forum check there dc unlocker forum "fazargsm" baned but no recent i know thats y it wich i gave feedback over here they cant face me and all gsm friends.

i dont care if they ask 2 credits per unlock all modle wich they have added in they unlocker but its unfair they force to us if u need unlock one modle wich new come ask to buy 1000 credits.if they ask get 100 credits may be will fare for us.

ok i dont know who u r but dont ever say to ur gsm freinds beger if we r the beger we dont buy dongles and boxess and ask get 2 credits each unlock.

thank u
Old 05-13-2011, 04:31   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
Hi,

The purpose of offering only 1000credits for unlock at 1credit/modem is to have an assurance for them that once they release an unlock modem, some may copy, and they loose there hard-worked solution. As you may know, they invested time and money also on it.

Lets say, you have 50pcs to unlock at 2 credits each, they will earn 100euro from you and possibility that some of those unlocked modems will be copied by many copy-pasters here, so the dc-unlocker team loose.

So, please respect there right and deal what they can offer. It is better than no solution at all.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:42   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
I understand your point, but I also want to buy a lamborghini (sadly I cant yet) but even with the money you have to wait several month until the build it before they can sell it to you. Is it fair? it is like it is. sh*t happens, you know.

You cannot call lamborghini or ferrari cheaters because they sell their cars at those bug prices... If you want a ferrari you have to pay for a ferrari, you wont have it at a fiat price.

If you want to put some turbo charger in you car, you have to pay labor, and engine parts.... it is not the same as repairing a ford corsa starter.

You do not call nokia cheater because a N8 is more expensier than a 2730.

it is fair for them, DM3 never sold their solution to unlock SL3 phones (and will not sell it in the future) every team has its right to do/charge what they seem it is fair FOR THEM. If other teams releases same solution, they also have the right to release it or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post: