GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > Twisterflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2005, 09:08   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65186
Thanks Meter: 0

Get a PBB better. Saras product have not got any update for quite sometime already.. Even the "Dead" Griffin got its update already n even support BB5 flashing..
Old 05-15-2005, 10:15   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
@RafalTK,

I am sure it WILL support BB5 flashing & unlocking at some stage, but there is no set timescale for this development, and the Twister team ARE working VERY hard to bring you all more updates.......if you knew the hard work and the time & effort put into this development you would be saying the same as me!!

WBR

yeldar
Old 05-15-2005, 11:45   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 87533
Thanks Meter: 3
@veldar

Probably yes ... I don't say that ... buth I would like to know when it will be relased (1 week, 1 month ...) because I need urgently something for BB5 flashing ... the same with SE SEMC ....
Old 05-15-2005, 11:53   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
i see people talk a lot of **** without knowledge. ill tell my opinion.

-"PBB is good": PBB customers have been waiting for updates for a long time. the first free update released was for alcatel, which can be unlocked almost for free, and SE support was added YESTERDAY!!! and it was promised to be released on christmas!!! (last year christmas, not this one). also, price is 3x than twister. and just for what? for using retail nokia service sw? isnt it the same than using any other nokia sw? so its bull**** to say that PBB is better than twister. on my point of view, twister is better.

-"griffin has bb5 update and blablabla": do you people take a look at griffin section? dont you see lots of complaints due to ORIGINAL boxes deactivation? dont you know that griffin wants to protect so good their product that they even kill original boxes? and what do they do? NOTHING!!!
and do they support motorola? yes, by server, as twister. and do they support samsung? NO! and is the griffin price the same as twister? NO!, its twice twister price!!!!

-"twister blablabla": isnt it enough to have a full working ftp site with 3gb month data traffic per account? isnt it enough to have raskal, odia, and others that will answer your questions as soon as they can, and if needed, twice, and REALLY answering your questions, not just telling lies to make people shut up? to have one box that works as good as any other nokia box, and as good as any other SE box, and as good as any other Samsung box?
yes, motorola is obsolete, but, do you want the definitive product just by 150euro with all cables and such a great support? WE ALL WANT IT!!!!! but so far, the closest match to that is twister, so if u like it, take it, else, take any other box, but please, dont say "i want GTI for 150 euro with cables" because thats what u´re asking on this post as far as i see.

BR
Old 05-15-2005, 15:38   #20 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:
-"PBB is good": PBB customers have been waiting for updates for a long time. the first free update released was for alcatel, which can be unlocked almost for free, and SE support was added YESTERDAY!!! and it was promised to be released on christmas!!! (last year christmas, not this one). also, price is 3x than twister. and just for what? for using retail nokia service sw? isnt it the same than using any other nokia sw? so its bull**** to say that PBB is better than twister. on my point of view, twister is better.
Erm, let me add that NEC was added there as well, and PBB was the 1st to support BB5! And i dont actually think that real twister users believe tht PBB is better, i personally love my little gold box of magic!

Quote:
-"griffin has bb5 update and blablabla": do you people take a look at griffin section? dont you see lots of complaints due to ORIGINAL boxes deactivation? dont you know that griffin wants to protect so good their product that they even kill original boxes? and what do they do? NOTHING!!!and do they support motorola? yes, by server, as twister. and do they support samsung? NO! and is the griffin price the same as twister? NO!, its twice twister price!!!!
Samsung will come on GTi, and as for the Twister Samsung part, well we cant even really unlock/flash d500's yet without having to use 3rd paty or 'cracked/free' software, to which of course, we will get little or no support

From my point of view the Saras team should hve spent less time in revamping the ufs/tornado/twister boxes (Excalibur/Powerflasher etc etc) and ACTUALLY released a viable working update, wether chargeable or not to bring them back up to the same heights as Jaf, PBB etc etc!

Twister WAS the fastest flasher on the market, not anymore, it HAD fast and excellent updates! Instead they've released a 'server' (twister 2.12) that has killed my customers phone completely, and leaving me with the option of either buying SEtool or one of the other boxes that supports k700 flashing etc, which i'd rather not do!

All we're asking for is a little information, an 'update on the update' if you like! No 1 here is saying that they are ditching their twister box for another flasher, nor are they saying that they are pissed off with the twister support, but, they ARE asking when twister will be back where it belongs AT THE TOP OF THE GSM UNLOCKING BUSINESS

Jay
Old 05-15-2005, 16:26   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 77941
Thanks Meter: 120
......for SEtool activations i agree with you.....but if you like to do something in this moment is to bay a JAF/it supports BB5 flashing 2-3months ago/........i am sure coz saras will take care for his customers but better to do this fastest then other support tools

regards
Old 05-15-2005, 22:15   #22 (permalink)

Member: 63351
Thanks Meter: 5
some of these opinions are right, but:
1. i dont know when new update will be available,
2. i have a lot of phones like bb5 and SE SEMC,
3. i cant unlock, even flash this phones couse i wait for an update.
4. if i wait for update, i dont want to buy other stuff like SETOOL or JAF
and finally i dont make money couse i wait and dont know what new update will really do (what phones)

so i dont know: buy other boxes or wait?

this is too long for me.
Old 05-15-2005, 22:34   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18406
Thanks Meter: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by booreck
some of these opinions are right, but:
1. i dont know when new update will be available,
2. i have a lot of phones like bb5 and SE SEMC,
3. i cant unlock, even flash this phones couse i wait for an update.
4. if i wait for update, i dont want to buy other stuff like SETOOL or JAF
and finally i dont make money couse i wait and dont know what new update will really do (what phones)

so i dont know: buy other boxes or wait?

this is too long for me.
simple no investment no money , and time is money,

I've buyed SETool2 first day when show up in January as far as remeber, and only taking profit from this because still oders wait for update

B.R.

Windziarz
Old 05-16-2005, 00:45   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Hi

A much more interesting question is this...

On the www.setool.net page there is a news that goes like this..

"www.setools.org and their resellers has been selling cracked SETool2 licenses without future support. If you want guaranteed support buy only from our official resellers listed here."

Does anyone know if this "hack" is just them selling keys generated by the setool server at a cheap price or if they actually hacked the algorithm and are able to do activation strings without the help of setool team ?

If so does anyone know if this calculation tool is out "in the wild" ? (Or if their activations trings come at a more reasonable price ?)

Twisterfan
Old 05-16-2005, 02:22   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 49104
Sonork: 100.106791
Thanks Meter: 64
when Griffin stand back for a while..no updating...we didn't hear this plames from his owners...so why we are now so hurry to get so quick update from twister, and plames why Twister team didn't offer till now a new update?????
I think we must wait for ...may be ..something new from Saras...soon...after a while...but sure there will be a thing new...and I hope satisfying all what we are looking for.....

B.R.
Feda
Old 05-16-2005, 05:15   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan
Hi

A much more interesting question is this...

On the www.setool.net page there is a news that goes like this..

"www.setools.org and their resellers has been selling cracked SETool2 licenses without future support. If you want guaranteed support buy only from our official resellers listed here."

Does anyone know if this "hack" is just them selling keys generated by the setool server at a cheap price or if they actually hacked the algorithm and are able to do activation strings without the help of setool team ?

If so does anyone know if this calculation tool is out "in the wild" ? (Or if their activations trings come at a more reasonable price ?)

Twisterfan
Mate, you are talking nonsences, as allways.
www.SETOOLS.org are simply bunch of cheaters, and are not involved in anycase with SETOOL Team.

From those guys you can buy only 100% cloned licences.If you buy cloned licence you will have to pay full amount for SETOOL dongles.
On the other side, old SETOOL customers will pay only for dongle production costs (not more than 50e) and enjoy in few really 'boom' updates which will be release for free.

So, mate, mind your language and think twice next time you make post about SETOOL.
I hope it's not in your manner to lie.

Best Regards!
Old 05-16-2005, 08:52   #27 (permalink)

@ mobileland

Quote:

www.SETOOLS.org are simply bunch of cheaters, and are not involved in anycase with SETOOL Team.

From those guys you can buy only 100% cloned licences.If you buy cloned licence you will have to pay full amount for SETOOL dongles.
On the other side, old SETOOL customers will pay only for dongle production costs (not more than 50e) and enjoy in few really 'boom' updates which will be release for free.

So, mate, mind your language and think twice next time you make post about SETOOL.

Best Regards!

How is that lying? All he did was say what he saw, AND he never mentioned SETool.org, you did, so for godsake woman grow up, this isnt the time or place
Old 05-16-2005, 10:29   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileland
Well that actually answers my question, i asked if the licenses that they provided were generated using your licence generator and you just answered that they were not....This means that they figured out a way to hack your software licence generation algorithm which is a little disturbing, knowing that you said that it would be impossible..But it offcourse explaines why you all of a sudden wanna be all nice and "friendly" and give the poor SEtool users the "multi-computer" possibility that they have been screaming about all along. You now give them the dongle cause you know your algorithm is broken, not because you wanna listen to the users.

Quote:
Yup, but if i could get a cheap activation key from them that is guaranteed to work on the current version of the program them i might be tempted to buy as it would be nice to have a "non-server" based tool, but at a fair price.

Your software is no different to me than say Music CD's. If fairly priced i will buy, if not fairly priced i will copy. If copy not possible i will decide if i really really need the software and buy if i do.

Quote:
Sure but on the other hand, how much will SEtool cost if i buy in 3 months incl. the dongle ? It will probably be still 200$...

and again if i could get a cheap activation code i could probably live without those "boom" updates you talk about. (Please remember that it is not possible in this business to sell your product on what you might release in the future noone will believe you as lots of promises have been made in this business that were never met.)

Another thing is that i think your business sense is a bit flawed, you do bad protection, it gets hacked and then you introduce a dongle to fix your bad security programming skills and then you let the poor user pay for it.

Quote:
So, mate, mind your language and think twice next time you make post about SETOOL. I hope it's not in your manner to lie.
Exactly where do you see me lying, i only copied a text from YOUR site and ask how the "cheaters" got codes, if they came from your server or because they hacked the algorithm and asked if a code generating program was released so that i could calculate the codes myself.

I think you need to brush up on your reading skills and read my post again, if there is something you do not understand, please feel free to ask an *****, they are there to help you..

Twisterfan
Old 05-16-2005, 13:43   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:

Best Regards!
He, he, and what any update was come from SETool2 from 27-March-2005? NOONE! Why? Because SETool2 licence generator IS cloned/cracked.

He, he, at FIRST crack Laser just stop updates and say bla, bla, about future hardware key and future 'boom' updates. How sure are you that this hardware key can not be cracked or cloned? Are you sure than on SE phones there is any algorithm left to hide inside a smartcard? NOOO.

And, new hardware key will cost 50 EUR + DHL taxes! This means at least 100 EUR. And are you so sure that I will not borrow and implement this 'boom' updates in my software. FREE for all PBB owners, and maybe at very cheap price for all others? Also my near future plan is to add UFS/Twister on interface selection of my software.

So, any who is really interesetd to get fast and today SETool2 better buy a CLONE at a more cheaper price (somwhere at 50-100$) and just use this with TODAY LATEST SETool2 software version.

Best regards,
Zulea
Old 05-16-2005, 15:42   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
And, new hardware key will cost 50 EUR + DHL taxes! This means at least 100 EUR. And are you so sure that I will not borrow and implement this 'boom' updates in my software. FREE for all PBB owners, and maybe at very cheap price for all others? Also my near future plan is to add UFS/Twister on interface selection of my software.
Zulea, as much as i have respect for you, and as a progammer i do have the utmost respect i must say that you 'borrowing' other peoples software/hardware etc etc and using it as you own is utterly contemptible!

Instead of doing this why dont u use your skills and knowledge and release BB5 unlocking, or SEMC imei changing, or, and i dont think you have the knowledge for this....DCT4 DIRECT imei changing....dejan has even told you how to do it

There is plenty of room for PBB, Ufs, Gti and JAF in this trade, all have their pro's and cons, but if you will insist on copying others peoples solutions and not making your own,then you will be about as popular as a dose of VD! I know people want to make money, then fine, but use your knowledge and skills to give the people what THEY want, which at the moment is BB5 unlocking, dct4 direct imei change and SEMC imei change