GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2018, 16:19   #16 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926

Any exaxct information about your dongle status after you followed (I guess) advice given to you by supporter 9 DAYS ago ?
Old 08-27-2018, 12:52   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 322417
Thanks Meter: 940
Donate money to this user
Hi,

Lemme answer on all of your question as sign of respect for Infinity Team. Thanks

Quote:
A bit scary to hear that user want to fight insead of follow the advice given by supporters and say thanks.
For 13 years i have been fight with different kind of GSM spammers , liars , thieves in but never ever with Infinity Team, even a 1 bad word.
Check mine 12 years GSM-Forum posts on any section and yll only find how i deffend this Team from spammers and nice words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
actually I am really disappointed with your last post and your silence.

let's hope detailed answer helps you to provide your answers faster.
You should have on mind that most of us have different issues in Real Life
We can be sick, be on some duty, we have children, familly concern, travelling, even a death. So please remember this before accuse...

Quote:
forget about fault.bin, you don't need it any more.
I Just follow Supporter advice - Reason why i didnt answer in same moment was
After i delete fault.bin i got different error like server refuse connection but error was not related to Firewall or PC issue 100% (i got same from 3 different laptops) so i decide to wait and try later with though of server maintenace or update.
After i update dongle i enter thread and find 2 guys fightn with no reason. This problem was related to Dongle and its very sensitive thread where i will take only Supporter advices.

Quote:
you have got step-by-step instruction right after your question. How about to follow it, disable firewall, check internet connection, try another pc (if your current pc has a problem) and post result instead of say "support cant help" ?
Its not fair too add non sayed words - Where did you read that i say "Support cant help?????"

Quote:
yes please, use everything what you want
I Am not sunday unlocker i am buying products and respect other work, i dont use any harmefully sw with intention.
Maybe sometimes due using differet tools there can be some restricted SW but how should we know ?

ex: Purchased CS Tool to try it even i had gr8 CM2MTK.
I had 1 Samsung Relock for unlocking that was Unlocked via USB Sharing (Some FlexHub SW)
CS Tool Dongle was blocked , why ? Should we avoid using Notepad for keeping notes too ?
Dongle should not be blocked , if some harm SW Present dongle should not run.

Quote:
you had some kind of interesting relation with manole in past. Right ?
Yes i do like alot of them , he is a fat cheatter with no honor at all.
IPMart has problem with his debt too, imagine what simple customers had then.
He sale dongles then after 6 month block their serials, change dongle color and try to sale again and again.
After 5 years , still today i am posting on YouTube, FAcebook, Twitter ans social network and possible Forum about him to protect
others from being cheatted from him, he got what he deserv.

Now after all this conversation and accuses on me i can tell you 2 things

1. I Never ever say anything wrong (with intention) for this TEAM because i am 100% satisfyed of their support, work, trust and loyality.
2. Mine delay on replay was relateted on mine knee surgery not on ignoring thread.[/B]

Thanks
Old 08-28-2018, 08:55   #18 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formingus View Post
Its not fair too add non sayed words - Where did you read that i say "Support cant help?????"...
It was in post #13

So what is the dongle state, is it ok now or still has a problem ?
Can you run software well ?
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 13:29   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 322417
Thanks Meter: 940
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
It was in post #13

So what is the dongle state, is it ok now or still has a problem ?
Can you run software well ?
Yes, everything is in pefect condition. Activated Samsung 2.0 its work too.

About mine post #13 its missunderstanding mine friend.

Your Previous Post was
Quote:
attach here fault.bin file from CM2 software folder otherwise if you will have the same problem once again we will be unable to help you. don't ignore this request
Then i say "A bit scary to hear that support cant help us"
Why? Because This team always come with solution to their customer and if they can't help us that mean its serious problem too, this was reson why i insist to know what is HEXFRAME so i can avoid in future even i didnt use it.

OK, thats now bellong to past, mine dongle works gr8. Thanks for support
The Following User Says Thank You to Formingus For This Useful Post: