GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Others (USB-Smart)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2006, 15:54   #16 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 3812
Thanks Meter: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::.::SOUFIZ GSM::.::
nice update if realy is coming to be realized for usb-smart
it will take some time since zulea have to improove every day allready
existent sw in usb smart... But not so long - don't worry.
Old 02-24-2006, 23:43   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144433
Thanks Meter: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani146
it will take some time since zulea have to improove every day allready
existent sw in usb smart... But not so long - don't worry.
I'll be very happy that he stays with these solutions, but improves it to its best possible level...
And off course keep nice support. That would be enough for me, I don't need mega platform tool with bad, crappy solutions.

BR and keep up with good work
Old 02-25-2006, 12:41   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177235
Sonork: 111568
Thanks Meter: 138
zulea u r da next "vygis", keep it up with the great addons
Old 02-25-2006, 13:25   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 150697
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajinder
zulea u r da next "vygis", keep it up with the great addons
lol vygis. zulea will be well beyond vygis, if not already.
Old 02-25-2006, 20:36   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13239
I think Siemens is a diferent market, almost all phones need Test Point, and now there are a free solution to unlock all siemens (Joker and Papua) solutions followed in some cases by other paying solutions. The real problem for siemens is TP, and how to make it without cutting tracks, all paying solutions (matech, dreambox, ...) base his success in hardware, testpoint adapters, and others.

So siemens market in not like Motorola or SE, Zulea can add a siemens soft, but it already exist freely, so the diference is if he add some hardware solution to usb-smart, even paying, because Martech and Dreambox are very expensive.

Regards
Old 03-02-2006, 23:11   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 207488
Thanks Meter: 5
hi ,

It will be nice if siemens will be added in usb-smart tool after it we will also expect more additions from mr Zulea hay man ur doing a great job

thanks

Regards

Waseem Malik
Old 03-03-2006, 13:03   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91045
Thanks Meter: 8,696
I got USB smart Fully Activated...But Dont Forget guys USB smart is in Cracking Progress Soon willbe released..I read that on PBM forum.....All USB smart Addon Will get Cracked Becoz as Same happened to USB smart which was only for SE platform.some time ago we all know right...Its not fully working yet u can Unlock Phones Easily
Old 03-03-2006, 19:01   #23 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir-SkillZ
I got USB smart Fully Activated...But Dont Forget guys USB smart is in Cracking Progress Soon willbe released..I read that on PBM forum.....All USB smart Addon Will get Cracked Becoz as Same happened to USB smart which was only for SE platform.some time ago we all know right...Its not fully working yet u can Unlock Phones Easily
MAN - you realy don't want to understant
Please understand that at 35 euro / activation it is woth even if only
for support server + next updates...
Old 03-03-2006, 19:23   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani146
MAN - you realy don't want to understant
Please understand that at 35 euro / activation it is woth even if only
for support server + next updates...

Ok ... what i understand from your answer is: "yes it will be cracked, but for 35 euros u have support and next updates"

well that´s not very good answer... maybe u guys should consider security as a PRIORITY in usb-smart, also some respect for customers and resselers in that field....

Hope u understand me ...
Old 03-03-2006, 19:25   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir-SkillZ
If siemens update is released, don't need to be cracked, the best soft for sismens is free, as dani146 says mostly times we buy soft for support and flashes.

Regards
Old 03-03-2006, 19:33   #26 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerboy
Ok ... what i understand from your answer is: "yes it will be cracked, but for 35 euros u have support and next updates"
well that´s not very good answer... maybe u guys should consider security as a PRIORITY in usb-smart, also some respect for customers and resselers in that field....
Hope u understand me ...
I am realistic - at some point a smart guy will find a way to crack this sw.
I don't want to dream on this.... Yet, at motorola and samsung for example,
it is mutch easyer to make your own program than start cracking it...
So you understand me wrong - I don't want to see this cracked or I don't
encourage this but in time it is possible. The main thing is that support and
FOLOWING updates is 90% more important than the rest.
I hope you GET THE POINT now...
Old 03-03-2006, 19:39   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14934
Thanks Meter: 79
there is no money in the updates 35€ is nothing, if anyone else will get if free because of cracked sure they still have to ask around and begg for flash files, 35€ is worth the time i save locking and asking around for flashes

and if anyone could unlock phones the price for unlocking will drop, but it's already ****ed now with al other free, cracked apps
Old 03-04-2006, 21:12   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177235
Sonork: 111568
Thanks Meter: 138
hope zulea is reading dis
Old 03-04-2006, 21:18   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 103544
Sonork: 100.75677
Thanks Meter: 155
if zulea is make a true investement in protection for usb-smart ... will be very expensive .... and legija, lead and others will do all to crack his sw .... and is good to have a cheap price to don`t be interested if they hack the soft or not ... so if you have an purchased sw that cost 400-500 euro for exemple and after 1 month is cracked what do you say ? and if you have an sw that costs you 35 euro / platform and is hacked is easy to see this
Old 03-05-2006, 08:12   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Latest version softwares available for USB-Smart dongle have same protection level like other expensive softwares (e.g. Setool, Cruiser, ...). The only problem is HOW MUCH (money, work and time) are able to invest an potential enemy to crack/patch/clone our softwares. With an ~50k $$$ budged almost ANY box/software/system/logger/server/... from GSM Unlocking business can be hacked/cloned/emulated today. BUT, we have now the Online update for Smartcard, so even if it will be some cracks in future (hope will NOT be), can make fast move and changes on future updates.

Also, online updates together with an Smartcard protection is the safest way to protect something. Just take a look back at my PBB project. First PBB box was sold in October-2004 and even today there is NO CLONES of this boxes (except some 'copy-idea-plasticcase' made by poor serbian/bulgarian team) So, this system is safer and flexible enough for today needs.

Also, the lower price for our software give to any end user FULL WARRANTY of recover investment and make profit, so the risk to loose money with USB-Smart is almost zero. If there is just ONE user who bought base USB-Smart dongle (SE/LG/Sharp/Alcatel) and have NOT made profit yet, I invite him to post his complains here.

Best regards,
Zulea