GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Others (USB-Smart)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 07:33   #46 (permalink)

Member: 83237
Sonork: 100.1577738
Thanks Meter: 61

hiiiii ZULEA....

IT IS POSSIBL TO USE OR UPDATE YOUR USB-SMART FOR NOKIA PHONIX SOFTWARE OF COURSE FLASHING WITH USB PORT...?????????CAN YOU UPDATE WITH SOME$$$$$$$$

THANX..................

Last edited by **RAJESH**; 04-08-2006 at 12:46.
Old 04-19-2006, 19:08   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42539
Thanks Meter: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by raivenz
yah zulea is right. "Time is changing"

and if you dont like what zulea is doing.
then try to shift to other Business.
you know i've been thinking about the way Zulea make business,
i think somehow he's right

you see, i know someone who just bought a brand new car & a brand new house. his business???? he pirates DVD movies

i think i should emulate that man, therefore i must buy many DVD Writers & start my awesome business.

i need to contact resselers & end-users for them to sell my Pirated DVDs for a very LOw Price & sell them on every possible place.

surely my sales will be very booming, because the general public likes cheap cheap cheap products, anyway whats the difference between original & copied ??? not much right???

& if they are caught by authority??? why should i care as long as i have money. if i got caught ??? i have a lot of money, i can bail.

i dont care if movie producers around the world lose money because of my pirated DVDs because i only care for money & me they are not just the one who has the right to become a MILLIONARE you know....

wait wait wait, MONEY is NEVER ENOUGH for me, i need to pirate other products too like ********s, *****, bags, watch............

yes i should, time is really changing, PRINCIPLE & GOOD SHEPHERD is OLD PASSIONED, MONEY MATTERS

yes i think i should do this, MONEY MONEY MONEY VERY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
Old 04-19-2006, 19:17   #48 (permalink)

Member: 166406
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodhibhai
hiiiii ZULEA....

IT IS POSSIBL TO USE OR UPDATE YOUR USB-SMART FOR NOKIA PHONIX SOFTWARE OF COURSE FLASHING WITH USB PORT...?????????CAN YOU UPDATE WITH SOME$$$$$$$$

THANX..................
Ever heard of PBB? It goes for 300USD, so I doubt zulea will let USB-Smart compeat with it . Get Twister Phoenix for 99USD instead.
Old 04-20-2006, 14:16   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 135983
Thanks Meter: 19
thank you so much about this idea
Old 05-07-2006, 02:39   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
Latest version softwares available for USB-Smart dongle have same protection level like other expensive softwares (e.g. Setool, Cruiser, ...). The only problem is HOW MUCH (money, work and time) are able to invest an potential enemy to crack/patch/clone our softwares. With an ~50k $$$ budged almost ANY box/software/system/logger/server/... from GSM Unlocking business can be hacked/cloned/emulated today. BUT, we have now the Online update for Smartcard, so even if it will be some cracks in future (hope will NOT be), can make fast move and changes on future updates.

Also, online updates together with an Smartcard protection is the safest way to protect something. Just take a look back at my PBB project. First PBB box was sold in October-2004 and even today there is NO CLONES of this boxes (except some 'copy-idea-plasticcase' made by poor serbian/bulgarian team) So, this system is safer and flexible enough for today needs.

Also, the lower price for our software give to any end user FULL WARRANTY of recover investment and make profit, so the risk to loose money with USB-Smart is almost zero. If there is just ONE user who bought base USB-Smart dongle (SE/LG/Sharp/Alcatel) and have NOT made profit yet, I invite him to post his complains here.

Best regards,
Zulea
i havent made PROFIT yet, i swear, what can you do for me? i only made PROFITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 05-07-2006, 02:47   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgckc2002
you know i've been thinking about the way Zulea make business,
i think somehow he's right

you see, i know someone who just bought a brand new car & a brand new house. his business???? he pirates DVD movies

i think i should emulate that man, therefore i must buy many DVD Writers & start my awesome business.

i need to contact resselers & end-users for them to sell my Pirated DVDs for a very LOw Price & sell them on every possible place.

surely my sales will be very booming, because the general public likes cheap cheap cheap products, anyway whats the difference between original & copied ??? not much right???

& if they are caught by authority??? why should i care as long as i have money. if i got caught ??? i have a lot of money, i can bail.

i dont care if movie producers around the world lose money because of my pirated DVDs because i only care for money & me they are not just the one who has the right to become a MILLIONARE you know....

wait wait wait, MONEY is NEVER ENOUGH for me, i need to pirate other products too like ********s, *****, bags, watch............

yes i should, time is really changing, PRINCIPLE & GOOD SHEPHERD is OLD PASSIONED, MONEY MATTERS

yes i think i should do this, MONEY MONEY MONEY VERY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
NICE SERMON, BUT SICE EVERYONE ID GUILTY, I MIGHT AS WELL WANT TO BE GUILTY SO TILL THE DAY OF RECORNING!

EVEN THE MOVIE PRODUCER WILL PIRATE MY PRODUCT AT A SLYTEST OPPORTUNITY, SO IT'S A WAR OF GUT, THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!
Old 06-04-2006, 14:04   #52 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 100089
Thanks Meter: 1
Anyone can add siemens pin cable?? I have siemens 5in1 but with siemens a55 from mexico not work...
Old 06-04-2006, 15:35   #53 (permalink)
4R
No Life Poster

Member: 15800
Thanks Meter: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin
YOU ARE MASTER OF PROGRAMING........YOU CAN MAKE GOOD PRODUCT SO WHY YOU ARE KILLING MARKET ??
BECUSE OF CHEAP PRICE AND CRACKED PRODUCT MARKET IS ALREADY F**ED YOU ARE MAKING NEW AND NEW PRODUCT GSM WILL END .........
TRY TO MAKE SOMTHING THAT ALL END USERS NEED.........
(think about bb-)
pls:don't kill gsm...
stanner_austin

sometimes end user kill the market of unlocking..and GSM wll not end we.we are starting for new world of GSM...
Old 06-10-2006, 16:10   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Do you really think that all it takes is some tool and then you are tha master unlocker...

would dare to say that people without technican skills would soon be out of business.

Yes, maybe they unlock the first 49 phones without problems but phone number 50 they kill and because they dont have a clue they cannot revive it.

I have had "competitors" in unlocking but now there are almost none left. This is because the 50'th phone that was killed by the "no clue" unlocker comes to me and i get it working again...The publicity i get from the guy that comes with a dead phone and walks away with a working one is worth alot and gives me many new *******rs that come here because they KNOW that i dont screw their phone up. The "publicity" the other guy gets from th 50'th man is so bad that it eventually kills him off..

I have not had a single person walk away from here with a phone that was not working at least as good as when he came in with it ... This is what people wants, they want to feel that the guy they hand their new 400 USD phone to knows what he is doing and does not destroy it ...

Twisterfan
Old 06-10-2006, 16:32   #55 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan
Do you really think that all it takes is some tool and then you are tha master unlocker...

would dare to say that people without technican skills would soon be out of business.

Yes, maybe they unlock the first 49 phones without problems but phone number 50 they kill and because they dont have a clue they cannot revive it.

I have had "competitors" in unlocking but now there are almost none left. This is because the 50'th phone that was killed by the "no clue" unlocker comes to me and i get it working again...The publicity i get from the guy that comes with a dead phone and walks away with a working one is worth alot and gives me many new *******rs that come here because they KNOW that i dont screw their phone up. The "publicity" the other guy gets from th 50'th man is so bad that it eventually kills him off..

I have not had a single person walk away from here with a phone that was not working at least as good as when he came in with it ... This is what people wants, they want to feel that the guy they hand their new 400 USD phone to knows what he is doing and does not destroy it ...

Twisterfan

very true, which is why i think it is very sensible to have many different solutions for different phones, cos after a while you get to know what works better with what, and if one solution wont do what you need, chances are the other/s will!
Old 06-10-2006, 21:34   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:GSM International:.
very true, which is why i think it is very sensible to have many different solutions for different phones, cos after a while you get to know what works better with what, and if one solution wont do what you need, chances are the other/s will!
Yes exactly..

I have multiple tools for most phones. I often see people with problems ask for help and get the answer "Just fix it with (another software) and all will be ok"..

I dont rely on one tool to do all the jobs. (Except Nokia, i only have a twisterflasher and it has never let me down ... Except about updates lately..)

Jollyguy
Old 06-10-2006, 23:59   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisterfan
Yes exactly..

I have multiple tools for most phones. I often see people with problems ask for help and get the answer "Just fix it with (another software) and all will be ok"..

I dont rely on one tool to do all the jobs. (Except Nokia, i only have a twisterflasher and it has never let me down ... Except about updates lately..)

Jollyguy
you are damn right, some people think i waste my time buying different boxes but i know how much helpful and publicity one job that has gone to different unlockers gives me if i get it done!

so the publicity will determine who re,ains in the bussiness!
Old 06-11-2006, 00:09   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitks_in
Absolutely right words ! IF U CAN'T BEAT THEM JOIN 'EM ! Yes U are right ! I did so ! as no other way !
the best form of diffence is to run, if you cant beat them, don't join them, maybe you run away!
Old 06-17-2006, 02:59   #59 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 152102
Thanks Meter: 2
Dead right, buying the tools is not even 50% of what it takes to flash, unlock and really know phones. Some one with no knowledge of phones wouldn't stand a hope in hell of lasting 5 minutes. I've been doing this for years and I STILL KILL PHONES, you need good support (took me 3 years to sort through all the rubbish sites for a core of good support and info), good knowledge of computers and nothing makes up for experience.
Old 06-18-2006, 14:56   #60 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 99284
Thanks Meter: 9
nice work.....................