GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > USB-Smart > Others (USB-Smart)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2006, 09:31   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
Latest version softwares available for USB-Smart dongle have same protection level like other expensive softwares (e.g. Setool, Cruiser, ...). The only problem is HOW MUCH (money, work and time) are able to invest an potential enemy to crack/patch/clone our softwares. With an ~50k $$$ budged almost ANY box/software/system/logger/server/... from GSM Unlocking business can be hacked/cloned/emulated today. BUT, we have now the Online update for Smartcard, so even if it will be some cracks in future (hope will NOT be), can make fast move and changes on future updates.
Also, online updates together with an Smartcard protection is the safest way to protect something. Just take a look back at my PBB project. First PBB box was sold in October-2004 and even today there is NO CLONES of this boxes (except some 'copy-idea-plasticcase' made by poor serbian/bulgarian team) So, this system is safer and flexible enough for today needs.
Also, the lower price for our software give to any end user FULL WARRANTY of recover investment and make profit, so the risk to loose money with USB-Smart is almost zero. If there is just ONE user who bought base USB-Smart dongle (SE/LG/Sharp/Alcatel) and have NOT made profit yet, I invite him to post his complains here.
Best regards,
Zulea
YOU ARE MASTER OF PROGRAMING........YOU CAN MAKE GOOD PRODUCT SO WHY YOU ARE KILLING MARKET ??
BECUSE OF CHEAP PRICE AND CRACKED PRODUCT MARKET IS ALREADY F**ED YOU ARE MAKING NEW AND NEW PRODUCT GSM WILL END .........
TRY TO MAKE SOMTHING THAT ALL END USERS NEED.........
(think about bb-)
pls:don't kill gsm...
stanner_austin
Old 03-05-2006, 22:15   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43823
Thanks Meter: 308
good answer and explanation from zulea
Old 03-06-2006, 07:41   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin
YOU ARE MASTER OF PROGRAMING........YOU CAN MAKE GOOD PRODUCT SO WHY YOU ARE KILLING MARKET ??
BECUSE OF CHEAP PRICE AND CRACKED PRODUCT MARKET IS ALREADY F**ED YOU ARE MAKING NEW AND NEW PRODUCT GSM WILL END .........
TRY TO MAKE SOMTHING THAT ALL END USERS NEED.........
(think about bb-)
pls:don't kill gsm...
stanner_austin
Is not me who killing market. Time is changing, and just stopt to 'dream' about old times, when you was the only person in your area who unlock phones and who have 'some' expensive boxes. Just look arround, all is changing, even cars is becoming cheaper.

And, you are living in a country with 1.000.000.000 people. Start resell USB-Smart, there is A LOT of uncovered and potential marked (specialy in India), and you will earn money (of course, in another way). And if you will WORK MORE (to resell/distribute), you can earn MORE MONEY, so ... let's start.

Best regards,
Zulea
Old 03-06-2006, 08:40   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Is not me who killing market. Time is changing, and just stopt to 'dream' about old times, when you was the only person in your area who unlock phones and who have 'some' expensive boxes. Just look arround, all is changing, even cars is becoming cheaper.
And, you are living in a country with 1.000.000.000 people. Start resell USB-Smart, there is A LOT of uncovered and potential marked (specialy in India), and you will earn money (of course, in another way). And if you will WORK MORE (to resell/distribute), you can earn MORE MONEY, so ... let's start.
Best regards,
Zulea

OHH OFFER TO ME ?
AND NICE REPLY.........

BUT KILLING MARKET IS START......

SO CONTACT ME OR GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS FOR JOIN YOU IN KILLING MARKET.......

yahoo=stanner_austin
icq=319819111
sonork=100.79297
[email protected]

PS:don't forget you are my master and master of programing.......
Old 03-06-2006, 12:08   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111665
Sonork: 104250
Thanks Meter: 180
Quote:
Best regards,
Zulea
So are the resellers Going To sell this products In front of Maternity Hospitals ! Every Child born Is Given usb-smart ! Good future investments ! His parents will not care what Business he will do ! He will join Gsm Bizz ! and so on goes the Saga ! In population of 1 crore!! 99% are Unlockers ! Searching that 1% Human Being who's Mobile phone needed to Unlock or Flashed !
Old 03-06-2006, 12:22   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@amitks_in

NICE TO SEE YOU ......
AS I THINK SOME ONE THINK AS I THINK.......

THX FOR IT.....

ps:we are not agains you...you are best...like my master and sir dejan.....but you try to kill every thing.....that's not good for you master.....
Old 03-06-2006, 15:10   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4037
Thanks Meter: 15
yah zulea is right. "Time is changing"

and if you dont like what zulea is doing.
then try to shift to other Business.
Old 03-06-2006, 16:44   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 192180
Thanks Meter: 0
Way To Go Go Go
Waiting For The Day Smart Usb Covers All The Brands.
Is It Possible? Without Getting A Huge Headache.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:02   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9719
Thanks Meter: 4
Everything in one dongle would brilliant, zulea is 100% right that you will make your money back quickly in investing in one of these

If usb-smart gets cracked or reversed and offered as something else!, well you had the original software before them and working. You also still have access to support from your reseller and software updates even after its cracked

@Zulea
can you add nokia dct/wd2 flashing/unlocking etc to usb-smart and put us out our misery , (bb5 unlocking server/logs/standalone would be a bonus lol).
I ask that you add a nokia application as many customers ask about reset of the unlock codes counters often with nokia after unsuccessful codes attempts. USB-Smart could offer a cheaper method to reset the phone and unlock it :P (better make it a single button click procedure hee hee)

WBR
Old 03-08-2006, 22:23   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144433
Thanks Meter: 49
if you can't beat them, join 'em!
Old 03-09-2006, 16:18   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111665
Sonork: 104250
Thanks Meter: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inovator
if you can't beat them, join 'em!
Absolutely right words ! IF U CAN'T BEAT THEM JOIN 'EM ! Yes U are right ! I did so ! as no other way !
Old 04-06-2006, 01:00   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45571
Thanks Meter: 45
Hello Zulea, this is not a complain.just asking the correct procedure how to use this tool. until now i havent done a complete flashing always got erors.i can read codes and remake crc but flashing no.flash reading also got errors especially on main and fs but ok on eeprom reading.no problems on cables because i tested it on other tools and work ok.I'm planning to ugrade p2k and samsung but have to make it work first on existing platforms.I like your tool because of great support only having difficulty using it.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:32   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 31028
Thanks Meter: 56
the good in usb smart is that we only activate what we want! this is good, very good, soon usb smart will not be cheap dongle, but will be cheap comparing with supported brands by them!

regards
Old 04-06-2006, 07:14   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60001
Sonork: 100.106474
Thanks Meter: 151
hm, everyone could by this cheap product, thats right....but only the best will survive

I know so many people who bought usb smart, se tool, cruiser.....but kill the first phone of the first customer tis is the end of business for them

Think about it......only the best..........

regards
Old 04-08-2006, 00:31   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144433
Thanks Meter: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by *phone-company*
hm, everyone could by this cheap product, thats right....but only the best will survive

I know so many people who bought usb smart, se tool, cruiser.....but kill the first phone of the first customer tis is the end of business for them

Think about it......only the best..........

regards
killing one new top model phone cost you more than the best unlock/flash device on the market...
I agree