GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM > Tornado Infra Station

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 15:53   #106 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595

Some people need to take an ERSA rework station for 5000-6000 Euro, some other a Jovy for 2000 Euro, and again other people take a Tornado Indra Station or in many cases the 250$ TORNADO INFRA HANDHELD and DO THE SAME JOB !!! At the end it depends all on the SKILLS OF THE PERSON THAT WORK with the rework station.
So, everybody can use whatever suits him most, and what he can afford

The Infrared element is CE certified, and that is most important for health and safety, of course. Whoever need also CE certification for the cables operating at low voltage and the power supply, can wait or buy the expensive stuff...

Over 1000 pieces was sold out, and 99% of the customers are happy with the device and MAKING MONEY.

regards,
Gobi

p.s.
Of course porky raskal, the gsm bacylus imbecilus will bark you half the forum full now because TORNADO Infra station is a Narry team product, and with his education in Catering- and - food technology he is the expert ....for packing the food into a Lufthansa airplane
Non technical photo removed

He is so honest, by closing support for Jaf boxes for the endcustomers, just because he is for the 1000-th time in some personal war with the one or other resellers...

Last edited by Raheeeeb; 07-14-2007 at 07:52. Reason: Non techincal photo posted
Old 07-14-2007, 00:28   #107 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi View Post

The Infrared element is CE certified, and that is most important for health and safety, of course. Whoever need also CE certification for the cables operating at low voltage and the power supply, can wait or buy the expensive stuff...

Over 1000 pieces was sold out, and 99% of the customers are happy with ..
If you are so honest and you trust this product so much and you guarantee for its passed safety regulations, you will have no problems for units sold into EU to give a invoice with your company name based in EU, right?

i will ask some one from EU to buy one from your company based in Romania (also eu now) asking all this papers, let's see what he will get.

and about your team knowlege about Lead Free technology, there are also other users remarked that you are selling something and you don't know what you sell REN77=Narry http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...&postcount=127
Old 07-14-2007, 03:01   #108 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
and about your team knowlege about Lead Free technology, there are also other users remarked that you are selling something and you don't know what you sell REN77=Narry http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...&postcount=127

I guess he is just comparing his newly bought Jovy System with Tornado infra. Its it's known that it's much different. It only depends on the user's technical knowledge.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...1&postcount=13

Tornado Infra is good, and those Jovy System, ERSA, Metcal, Zevac ETC.. are better but again with great, great prices.

That's all.

br,
ren
Old 07-14-2007, 07:19   #109 (permalink)
No Life Poster

As expected - barking and barking porky running arround. Everybody duck ...
Hihihih - porky, porky think he knowe all, but as usual he talks bulls.hit.
With his education level (qualified catering agent), it is at least nothing surprising.
This is why he allways run against walls and allways bark arround like the village idiot. Dream on porky!
But it is not up to me to mape porky-school ...

About the Tornado Infra station -- In matter safety; it is more secure and safe then the Chinese Hotairstations used by 99% of the service people.
The only part in the TornadoInfra that was needed to check carefully, because it is a radiant element - was the Infrared element, and ThAT WAS TESTED AND HAS CE CERTIFICATION.

Here again TECHINCAL PHOTO of what part of the TORNADO INFRA UNIT HAS CE CERTIFICATION :

Non technical photo posted

Getting CE certification for the complete tool, take some time and will be done too.

regards,
Gobi

Last edited by Raheeeeb; 07-14-2007 at 14:40. Reason: Non technical photo posted
Old 07-14-2007, 10:41   #110 (permalink)

Member: 523128
Thanks Meter: 1
@ Ren77

I apologize if i made trouble for you . I was just corecting your technical information .

sorry again
Old 07-14-2007, 11:12   #111 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliantoram View Post
@ Ren77

I apologize if i made trouble for you . I was just corecting your technical information .

sorry again
It's no big deal for me, I know who I am, what I can do and what I can't. No hard feelings, we are here to discuss. We live in a free world...

And BTW, i think my info is right that with hotair, you will have problems on lead free PCB's (without using pre heater). When working with lead free, PCB should be preheated to around 100 degree C and then use hotair to rework on it. You can work it with hot air but infra is better. Tornado infra has preheater on it. And has better heating/melting of lead than hotair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren77 View Post

Since June 2006 all PCB’s made all over the world are already lead free that has a high melting temperature. So there's a great need for all gsm servicing to use Infra station for their work. By using hot air to repair these PCB's can damage its tracks and damage the PCB.

regards,

ren

Last edited by ren77; 07-14-2007 at 11:37.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:10   #112 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75392
Sonork: 100.81199
Thanks Meter: 136
I think the sollution is quite simple. It is a cheap device, and it is working good (especially with flex bands, it is much better than hot air), so it is a device that alot of us can afford. If you are interested, or do you like other users feedback, buy it, you won't regret it. If you are satisfied with your hot air station, than don't buy it. It is so simple. Every new product has pro's and contra's, but it isn't a nuclear reactor for G0D's sake, it doesn't has harmfull E's , and if you don't put it in your *****, nothing wrong will happen.
If you are afraid from radiations than don't use mobile phone's in the first place, amer-indian smoke will be better for you.
Old 07-14-2007, 13:39   #113 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
@Gobi
u shuld respect member of the forum when ur talking..
raskal is member and product supportor..

talking like on tecnical forum not good for u stuts.
and agains to rules of this forum.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:32   #114 (permalink)
No Life Poster

However barking and fighting --> untill now over 1000 Tornado Infra Stations sold and the big big majority of the users are happy with it and doing theyr job.

The Handheld Unit is a 250$ Tool that is helping profesional electronic service people a lot.
(but don't get confused - because a good tool can not transform a wannabee into a profesional).
The Preheater is also verry helpfull, even it cost extra.
The presented tool is a more then 4 - 8 times cheaper alternative to the expensive automated Infra stations in the market. The choice is allways yours !!!

It is tested by many people who do HARDWARE repairs for a living, and anybody can check here how it is working:

http://www.tornadoinfra.com/eng/videos

regards,
Gobi

P.S.
Just for info: Me personally give 6 month warranty for ALL devices i am selling personally. My OWN customers you have not seen complaining about warranty or support issues... Somehow "interesting" that only the COMPETITION is complaining (barking actually) ....hihihihi
Old 07-15-2007, 07:51   #115 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 106367
Sonork: 100.1577436
Thanks Meter: 2,452
@supporter

i am the user of torndo ir in india and also reseller of mnay products infra is good product launched but as a user want to say that the magnet in some model r so weak that can not handel the circuit ,till know i have seen 3 or 4 types of diff size and quality of ir on my hand and also some glass break up complain

though it is not easy to get the glass and magnet n market of india also there should stand on pre heater to make stable circuit on pre heater

also the handle black module innner black coil name [narry] is becoming white after some use

ONCE AGAIN I SAY THAT TORNADO INFRA IS MUST IN EVERY REPAIRING CENTER PLS MAKE SOME PRICE PROTECTION
Old 07-15-2007, 15:50   #116 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66937
Thanks Meter: 5,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragp View Post
@supporter

i am the user of torndo ir in india and also reseller of mnay products infra is good product launched but as a user want to say that the magnet in some model r so weak that can not handel the circuit ,till know i have seen 3 or 4 types of diff size and quality of ir on my hand and also some glass break up complain

though it is not easy to get the glass and magnet n market of india also there should stand on pre heater to make stable circuit on pre heater

also the handle black module innner black coil name [narry] is becoming white after some use

ONCE AGAIN I SAY THAT TORNADO INFRA IS MUST IN EVERY REPAIRING CENTER PLS MAKE SOME PRICE PROTECTION
We Naver Face Such Problam With Tornado Ir..! Can You tell Us Those Model's On Which Problam Have Bin Seen So We Can Check..!!

Regards
Munna Bhai
Old 07-15-2007, 16:21   #117 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10350
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by John(LMT) View Post
Where can i get a SMD Station Aoyue 909?
If Somebody knows please tellme!!!

Thanks.-
Hi

We have it - contact me via email I`ll give you price, meanwhile You can see also other SMD station on our site.

P.S. We also have tornado infra station in stock.

Best regards
Jakub
Old 07-16-2007, 19:35   #118 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Yes, THE TOOL ROCKS !!!

regards,
Gobi
Old 07-17-2007, 00:19   #119 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
Is it possible to post here a manual for it???
Old 07-17-2007, 02:09   #120 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
already have many tks friend....