GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 16:13   #61 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDIE GTY View Post
for me high speed pinout detection and accuracy is all ineed because customer come there or 4 at atime and ineed to format handset speedy to repair another customer phone. idont have any second to waste. iwant to plug cable in phone scan pinout 2 seconds done read flash,format,repair imei give customer phone done and handle next customer without wasting time.
you guys know that time is money so mr hardcell idont know what u are talking about any way its your opinion.
Agreed bro....
as you can see in many videos and screen shots
detecting in secs

its detect in seconds like 2.83 seconds
Not 2 mins and 83 seconds
its just 2.83 seconds this mean its less than 3 seconds

Old 03-07-2012, 16:21   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i want to clear one confusion !!

all times are in Seconds not in Minutes !!

if software show 2.83 so its not means

2 minutes and 83 seconds

its just 2.83 seconds this mean

its less than 3 seconds

i hope you All People is clear

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-07-2012, 17:11   #63 (permalink)

Member: 1543690
Thanks Meter: 5
A message to volcano...fix problem and listen to customers feedback...we can show video as we want to prove our products ahead of all...But think twice...results from customers are better than videos...what i mean is that..customers always find ways to improve there shop to gain profit from customers...time is money...hope you understand by that...

Here bundle of videos from volcano..
http://www.volcano-box.com/videos.html

br,
hashes

Old 03-07-2012, 18:06   #64 (permalink)
mvr
Freak Poster

Member: 10541
Thanks Meter: 8
kindly show some videos on how to use volcano test point.

Old 03-07-2012, 19:28   #65 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1126941
Sonork: 100.1672154
Thanks Meter: 2,488
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep.mps
but sir u r gpg dragon supporter not volcano box........................................

ALL ARE INTERCONNECTED...

AND MAKING FULL THEIR CUSTOMER...

DONT TRUST BEFORE CHECK....

only belives on your eyes and hands..

i am not says that all videos shown by volcano team is totaly fake...
but, i believes that finaly users will deside that ur box is powerfull or not

VOLCANO BOX
ahead of all.... OR behind of all........

gud luck to volcano team......

mobi_soft

Last edited by mobi_soft; 03-07-2012 at 19:35.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:44   #66 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobi_soft View Post
Quote:

[/FONT]
Quote:
[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

ALL ARE INTERCONNECTED...

AND MAKING FULL THEIR CUSTOMER...

DONT TRUST BEFORE CHECK....

only belives on your eyes and hands..

i am not says that all videos shown by volcano team is totaly fake...

but, i believes that
finaly users will deside that ur box is powerfull or not

VOLCANO BOX
ahead of all.... OR behind of all........

gud luck to volcano team......

mobi_soft

Most important is once again we need to explain that the only thing 'connected' between Dragon and Volcano is GPGindustries that produce both products. But in fact I dont understand why so much talking about this... GPG produce 90% ( Furious, Cyclone, Z3x, SPT, GBKey, ZZKey, AsanGSM, Microbox, Setool, etc) Nothing conflict each other. And on my point of view any new team or experienced team coming in this business that not choose GPG as produce must be stupid.

I am sorry but I dont understand why you are behing so doubtfull... Is your right but I really dont get it. Is not like we were an unknown team coming from no where willing to make few bucks. We are in this industry since 10 years. Is not to launch a product and go.

If product have bugs we are here to solve it. Like I said many time before we are not 1 coder working partime on a project. There is a big team behind volcano. We have seen what other do and this is why we can claim and are sure we do much better than any of them. Let time show to you about this.

If problem come just help us get phone if we can fix remotly really nothing is really a problem...

And please dont talk this way it really hurt us. We are not angry people looking forfight here just want to give the best product to our users. You will see within 2 years the total domanition of volcano in the market.

Hope those few lines will help you understand. But on ething I 100% agree with you is that we must wait user feedback to get a real idea. Once peope estart posting problems and others we we will solve them one by one.

Yesterday one user was facing problem reading one phone. His PC had low power USB port, this is was the reason volcano couldnt read phone. He plugged in 9V and worked like a charge.

Just let people make their own experience with Volcano and you will understadn why we say we are Ahead of all and Absolut #1

I am still a bit confuse about some post... few people seems so angry I hope it is not again some other teams messing around... If so I will need to buy their box and post some video proof about some big bugs they have in their product ( YES THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU )

Best Regards
Volcano Box...Ahead of a
ll

Last edited by Volcano Box; 03-08-2012 at 02:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 02:52   #67 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashes View Post
A message to volcano...fix problem and listen to customers feedback...we can show video as we want to prove our products ahead of all...But think twice...results from customers are better than videos...what i mean is that..customers always find ways to improve there shop to gain profit from customers...time is money...hope you understand by that...

Here bundle of videos from volcano..
Videos

br,
hashes

Yes bro we sure listen to our custumers we 100% know that custumer feedback is the only way to make a product perfect... WHich is what we are aiming for. But when people thingk 2.83 seconds means 2 min and 83 seconds it is hard for us to reply the correct words

Old 03-08-2012, 02:54   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayedhas View Post
2.83 is very slow gpg is very fast ..by the way master tool is very fast in scean usb for mtk
we hope this proplem will fiexd soon so we can buy
Once again this unit are in seconds not minute... 2.83s are like u count... bip.... bip ... bip This is 2.83 seconds... Cant be faster

The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 02:57   #69 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
i can say after read this post by a volcano user....

many people are disapointed if its true.

u says in ur post that ur box very fast and easy to use campare to other
so, what is this...??????

i also want to buy this box...but now i will buy after check users experience and posts...

after see ur advertisemant , posters,logos. annoncements, big publicity
many users exited ti by this box..
but,
i want to say keep wait
"BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITES" (plz dont take personally)

mobi_soft

Don't worry people will not be disapointed... and we dont Bite we Burn cause we are on fire

Old 03-08-2012, 02:59   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil_bbsr View Post

AS I FOUND USE 9V ADOPTER FOR MORE STABLE PINOUT LITTLE FAST THAN WITHOUT 9V

UCAN WATCH TIMING 1.7V AND 1.9V
Yes you are 100% Right... as our hardware much more advance than any other product of the market some PC might not give enough power to the box. Fit in some external power will solve 90% of problems anyone migh find

Old 03-08-2012, 03:03   #71 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Style View Post
yes i agree with all of u to stay with gpg dragon because today i was going to buy volcano box butt mtk slow detection is not acceptable

Hope you have read all previous messages and this will make you change your mind

And be sure a lot more are on the way!

Old 03-08-2012, 03:04   #72 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Here is some successfull reports... seems custumers start posting also

forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723/volcano-box-successfully-unlocked-repaired-flashed-phones-1432745/

For sure is good to read here custumers feedback and we are very happy to see people getting box in hands facing problem and solving them. But one thing I want make clear some ****ed team trying to make bad image on volcano... so be really carefull about people comments especially within the next month. After 1 month hopefully many users will have box in hands and will be able to post REAL reports. If you have time to loose... read this it is very funny

For now if you have any doubts please go to any of our resselers bring phones and ask him to make a demo for you. I am 100% sure you will get one Volcano for yourself!

Kindly continue Discution here

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723...5/#post8213204

Last edited by Volcano Box; 03-08-2012 at 03:17.