GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2005, 06:43   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 32589
Thanks Meter: 4

@hakima..We are all well aware of all laws
.each country has its owns laws..
at MG77 you should go to the toilet to throw up if anything makes you sick.its a matter of choice ..if you don't want to enable identity thats your decision.

Old 07-06-2005, 09:23   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 86370
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakovb
@LEAD ..you have broken your promise..you said that IMEI change option will be available as a option to have on cruiser..i bought the fighter because it HAD THE OPTION TO ENABLE IMEI CHANGE...YOU KNOW THAT PB 2.2 WORKS AND IS FREELY AVAILABLE ON THE NET AND IT ONLY USES A T28 Cable ..i tested it on a K700i..it read codes and it directly unlocked as well.
so what is the point buying your CRUISER if it does not have FULL CAPABILITY..
i might as throw fighter 4.43 in the rubbish tip .. just keep my T28 cable and USE PB 2.2 simple software or just buy the nemsis clip at 90usd...
LEAD my friend you will loose sales...
Lead what i suggest you implement imei change and see how many customers choose the option of imei change implement.
personally i prefer FULL CAPABLITY...I hope you have the OPTION OF CHANGE IMEI ENABLE for those customers wishing to have this option.i
i am waiting so i will buy cruiser...if it does NOT have that option..i will use nemesis clip or use PB 2.2 or 2.4....IF IT DOES HAVE FULL CAPABLITY I WILL ...THEN I WILL BUY IT..i hope you do have that option as promised.

Me too Lead! A promise is a Promise!!!
Its not that we are gonne change Imei
but it dont feel good when you hear that
people will buy a nother device becaus it can more
I want Cruiser too be the best Device, but how will that work
if you cant implement the change of Imei?

Old 07-06-2005, 11:02   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 73743
Thanks Meter: 2
What? What are you talking about? Where did lead actaully Promise his customers IMEI change? You are all putting words in his *****, as far as i can see he just gave an estimate.

if you dont like it go buy another tool that changes ARM SEMC phones IMEI.............................oh, sorry, i forgot...............there isnt one!

So stop making Lead out to be a bad guy..........

Old 07-06-2005, 13:51   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 72567
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakovb
@hakima..We are all well aware of all laws
.each country has its owns laws..
at MG77 you should go to the toilet to throw up if anything makes you sick.its a matter of choice ..if you don't want to enable identity thats your decision.

Did you understand what I wrote? Guess not, read again please..

Old 07-06-2005, 14:49   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 87481
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrooks3
What? What are you talking about? Where did lead actaully Promise his customers IMEI change? You are all putting words in his *****, as far as i can see he just gave an estimate.

if you dont like it go buy another tool that changes ARM SEMC phones IMEI.............................oh, sorry, i forgot...............there isnt one!

So stop making Lead out to be a bad guy..........
I hate to say this, but yes, he indirectly made a promise to do so. He finally decided to recall it after the_laser keep saying "I hope Lead won't too" on the net, and MAYBE Ericsson also already warned him about that. Try to search the "What we need in cruiser" thread, that thread WAS a sticky one. Lead also replied something like "I already tried to change the imei for K700 but failed" when a guy asking about that. Most probably now he already have the solution but not for public.
Changing imei is not really an issue for me right now, just want to share my humble opinion.

Old 07-06-2005, 16:28   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1970
Thanks Meter: 1
Ready to pay extra $$ for IMEI change on new SE phones....
Also acceptable imei changing by logs... not as standalone sollution...

BR
uniden