GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2021, 21:12   #6571 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1732818
Thanks Meter: 532

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampik View Post
can You show where is it on the board ?
Can i rehot it ?

iPad 8 A2270 Backlight. Replace burned parts.
Filters you can take from an old iphone
Diodes can be used from any other ipad.
Diode should be 40v 1A - schottky SOD-323
For example B5819WS SL
Old 04-07-2021, 12:11   #6572 (permalink)

Member: 1868790
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi

What a great thread. Fantastic that people can be so helpful =)

I have a problem that started as a hardware problem and now probably is a software issue.
I hope that I can get some help or directions on the right path.

I have a iPhone 7 Plus. iOS 13.x.x

I haven't set find my iPhone. I have iCloud syncing but I do not know if it actually backs up the thing I need help for.

It was jailbroken at the time.

Is that enough background info, or do I need something more added?

The story:
I dropped my phone and the display cracked. It cracked so much that it wasn't possible to use at all.
I heard it blipping a lot, sounded like it was pressing the numbers.
The sum of that was that it got disabled and wants to be connected to iTunes.

I replaced the display and got it working.
The only thing was the Disabled thing.
I know that usually only a restore gets it working again but I don't want it restored yet.
Thing is that I have a lot of very important information on it , especially recorded phone calls with doctors and lawyers.
I was mistreated during a surgery and got harmed. The calls are evidence for upcoming trial.
I was using Call Recorder X+ bought thru Cydia.
I also have some other stuff that is important and is not backed up.

I had a really busy time and I had a iPhone 6s laying around. So I restored it and used iCloud backup. It backed up almost everything that I had on the 7 Plus except for maybe some pictures, notes and others.
I installed the Call Recorder X+ again after I jailbreaked it.
I opened the Call Recorder X+and saw all my recordings. I was so happy. But thet happiness didn't last long because every recording I tried to play just said:
"File is missing. Could not find the local file. It was probably deleted manually."

I got so sad. I have been searching the internet for a couple of days now without finding anything to help me enable or back up my phone before a restore.
Only thing I read was that I should call Apple support and maybe they could help out.
That didn't lead anywhere either.

So my last chance is here at the most awesome forum on the net regarding cell phones.

Is there anything that is possible to Enable my phone or back it up before I make a restore?

If you don't know, maybe you just can get me a direction on where to go or is it impossible to solve my issue?

Thanks for listening(reading)

Best regards R
Old 04-10-2021, 03:05   #6573 (permalink)

Member: 1868790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravetrancer71 View Post
Hi

What a great thread. Fantastic that people can be so helpful =)

I have a problem that started as a hardware problem and now probably is a software issue.
I hope that I can get some help or directions on the right path.

I have a iPhone 7 Plus. iOS 13.x.x

I haven't set find my iPhone. I have iCloud syncing but I do not know if it actually backs up the thing I need help for.

It was jailbroken at the time.

Is that enough background info, or do I need something more added?

The story:
I dropped my phone and the display cracked. It cracked so much that it wasn't possible to use at all.
I heard it blipping a lot, sounded like it was pressing the numbers.
The sum of that was that it got disabled and wants to be connected to iTunes.

I replaced the display and got it working.
The only thing was the Disabled thing.
I know that usually only a restore gets it working again but I don't want it restored yet.
Thing is that I have a lot of very important information on it , especially recorded phone calls with doctors and lawyers.
I was mistreated during a surgery and got harmed. The calls are evidence for upcoming trial.
I was using Call Recorder X+ bought thru Cydia.
I also have some other stuff that is important and is not backed up.

I had a really busy time and I had a iPhone 6s laying around. So I restored it and used iCloud backup. It backed up almost everything that I had on the 7 Plus except for maybe some pictures, notes and others.
I installed the Call Recorder X+ again after I jailbreaked it.
I opened the Call Recorder X+and saw all my recordings. I was so happy. But thet happiness didn't last long because every recording I tried to play just said:
"File is missing. Could not find the local file. It was probably deleted manually."

I got so sad. I have been searching the internet for a couple of days now without finding anything to help me enable or back up my phone before a restore.
Only thing I read was that I should call Apple support and maybe they could help out.
That didn't lead anywhere either.

So my last chance is here at the most awesome forum on the net regarding cell phones.

Is there anything that is possible to Enable my phone or back it up before I make a restore?

If you don't know, maybe you just can get me a direction on where to go or is it impossible to solve my issue?

Thanks for listening(reading)

Best regards R
No one that has a clue or something to propose? Or is there no way to solve my issue in any way?
Old 04-11-2021, 00:36   #6574 (permalink)

Member: 2474430
Thanks Meter: 3
Unfortunately there's no way yet discovered to recover data from a disabled phone. Your only hope is that it may somehow be part of the syncing through icloud. I believe a disabled phone is still able to sync, if it has internet access through wifi or cellular.
The Following User Says Thank You to eldavies For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2021, 06:42   #6575 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1714020
Sonork: droganver
Thanks Meter: 13
sir i have iphone se here problem is charging not increasing i try to change charging flex but can not work do you have solution like this
Old 05-02-2021, 22:55   #6576 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1732818
Thanks Meter: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by droganver View Post
sir i have iphone se here problem is charging not increasing i try to change charging flex but can not work do you have solution like this
Check if FL2400 is missing near the battery connector. Most common failure when changing the battery
Old 05-14-2021, 16:14   #6577 (permalink)

Member: 2903652
hi team
we have iphone 6+ microphone not working after making call
but in whats app and recorder voice work normaly
all pin on button are connected what should i check
Old 05-14-2021, 16:25   #6578 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrdadgsm View Post
hi team
changed u0900 and u1601
Old 05-14-2021, 17:50   #6579 (permalink)

Member: 2923502
Thanks Meter: 6
Hello brothers. Most of you have this program, for all those who don't know free pcb track board for iphone ipad DOWNLOAD https://phoneboard.co/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gsmphonerepair For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2021, 20:52   #6580 (permalink)

Quote:
hi team
If you mean it doesn't have microphone only DURING a call thats a known & reasonably rare issue with the 6 & 6 plus. Unfortunately it has to do with a cracked trace under the CPU and isn't fixable unless you have extreme & exceptional skills. If I recall correctly its something like pull the cpu, pull the sim tray, run a jumper to under the cpu and put it all back.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:03   #6581 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldavies View Post
If you mean it doesn't have microphone only DURING a call thats a known & reasonably rare issue with the 6 & 6 plus. Unfortunately it has to do with a cracked trace under the CPU and isn't fixable unless you have extreme & exceptional skills. If I recall correctly its something like pull the cpu, pull the sim tray, run a jumper to under the cpu and put it all back.
no no i dont have mic when recording video
Old 05-17-2021, 00:23   #6582 (permalink)

Quote:
no no i dont have mic when recording video
You tried the most obvious which is the codec. No profound ideas for you. There are four microphones- all I can say is verify the board really is the problem by putting it in a completely different phone and then try to isolate one by one which microphone is being used. Rear camera recording uses rear mic, front camera uses front mic. Siri I think uses the lower mic in the 6, Voice memo definitely does.

There are facebook groups dedicated to microsoldering repair. A lot more input than you'll find here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (72.5 KB, 28 views)
Old 05-28-2021, 07:17   #6583 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1837922
Thanks Meter: 15
hello guys. can you please help me out with my iphone 6 plus. this one is stuck in iPhone is disabled. i tried the dfu mode and recovery mode procedure but it will reboot back to iPhone is disabled. i think this one is a hardware issue. can someone please help me how to fix this. thank you
Old 05-29-2021, 23:22   #6584 (permalink)

A disabled phone can only be fixed by a full factory restore, losing all data (sorry). You weren't clear if you tried a restore, rather than an update.

I've never heard of any hardware issue that will successfully restore then go right back to disabled. Doesn't make any sense since disabled occurs only after multiple failed passcodes.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:31   #6585 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1837922
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldavies View Post
A disabled phone can only be fixed by a full factory restore, losing all data (sorry). You weren't clear if you tried a restore, rather than an update.

I've never heard of any hardware issue that will successfully restore then go right back to disabled. Doesn't make any sense since disabled occurs only after multiple failed passcodes.
my problem here is when i tried to connect this disabled phone to itunes, the computer wont detect. i tried a working charging port but the same. no detection in itunes. that is why i am trying to DFU mode but as soon i releaase the the sleep/wake button for the last combo key, then the cellphone reboots. it should have stayed black screen if it was a successful DFU mode. so that is why i am asking someone for help and some advices , maybe they have encountered this kind of problem.