GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2020, 13:25   #1516 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: west africa
Posts: 7
Member: 2695594
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
please i need help


please i need help my cm2 dongle is showing me warning:warning dongle misconfiguration
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 13:39   #1517 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13
Member: 2240574
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
plz help infinity

DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [2020-11-05 13:26:25] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0007938920881292
=== Process started: 2020-11-05 13:26:25 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Write to
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 14:39   #1518 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 34,587
Member: 1043909
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 59,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan0300 View Post
DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [2020-11-05 13:26:25] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Card-Reader: USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0007938920881292
=== Process started: 2020-11-05 13:26:25 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0010] Dongle Authentication fail.
Probably last attempt was interrupted or wrong Smart-Card connected.
Write to
Already answered https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f29...inity-2921150/
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 14:40   #1519 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 34,587
Member: 1043909
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 59,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksman View Post
please i need help my cm2 dongle is showing me warning:warning dongle misconfiguration
Hello,

- Connect dongle/box to PC
- Run DongleManager.exe - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=5
- Make "Read Serial Number (S/N)"

DO NOT send screenshot/video but copy/paste text from software window !
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 09:59   #1520 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Member: 2805649
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [11/27/2020 10:46:05] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00014220162D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 82154220
Firmware version: 0146.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 70
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0146
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0146
- 03: [BEST] v0122
- 0E: #14
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity BEST2
- hua
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:02   #1521 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 28,890
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan25228 View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [11/27/2020 10:46:05] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 00014220162D4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): 82154220
Firmware version: 0146.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 70
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0146
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0146
- 03: [BEST] v0122
- 0E: #14
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity BEST2
- hua
reboot PC and update dongle firmware with DongleManager after that
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 19:25   #1522 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Posts: 10
Member: 2783921
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi,
Respected infinity team, I need your help for the following error. I got in cm2 opening.

[ Smart-Card misconfiguration! Contact to support]

And one more error on dongle manager.

"=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [29/11/2020 22:55:51] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0109666524881292
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): D1046665
Firmware version: 0146.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 66
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0146
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0146
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle"

Kindly sir help me in this problem my device is blocked from two days. please help me in this problem.

Thanks in advance to Infinity Team.

Last edited by ZAMAN 143; 11-29-2020 at 19:30.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 23:59   #1523 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 28,890
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAMAN 143 View Post
Hi,
Respected infinity team, I need your help for the following error. I got in cm2 opening.

[ Smart-Card misconfiguration! Contact to support]

And one more error on dongle manager.

"=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [29/11/2020 22:55:51] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0109666524881292
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): D1046665
Firmware version: 0146.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 66
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0146
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0146
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle"

Kindly sir help me in this problem my device is blocked from two days. please help me in this problem.

Thanks in advance to Infinity Team.
Hello,

Read NOTE here - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?s=2
Uninstall/disable Eltima/Flexihub and other usb sharing tools and do not use it at the same time with Infinity software.

Next steps:
- Delete fault.bin file from software folder (if you have it there)
- Run DongleManager
- Update Dongle firmware
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 21:28   #1524 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2
Member: 2414357
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Box/Dongle misconfiguration

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [27/12/2020 22:15:29] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0003956115BF1292
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Serial No (S/N): D0A99561
Firmware version: 0122.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 66
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0146
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0146
- 03: [BEST] v0122
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity BEST
- Infinity BEST2
- Infinity SM
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 00:42   #1525 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 28,890
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayhamale View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [27/12/2020 22:15:29] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 0003956115BF1292
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Serial No (S/N): D0A99561
Firmware version: 0122.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 66
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0146
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0146
- 03: [BEST] v0122
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity BEST
- Infinity BEST2
- Infinity SM
Hello,

Read NOTE here - https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?s=2
Uninstall/disable Eltima/Flexihub and other usb sharing tools and do not use it at the same time with Infinity software.

Next steps:
- Delete fault.bin file from software folder (if you have it there)
- Run DongleManager
- Update Dongle firmware
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:25   #1526 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 642
Member: 2138570
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611495
Thanks Meter: 299
please infinity team need your kind help
my dongle is giving (misconfiguration errors)
here is seriar info

Quote:
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81 [1/3/2021 14:22:20] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000201D18164082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Serial No (S/N): 2C09201D
Firmware version: 0146.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 70
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0146
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2] v0146
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
- Infinity SM

and here is update logs
Quote:
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.81 [1/3/2021 14:25:21] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000201D18164082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle [CM2]
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 2C09201D
Firmware version: 0146.02
=== Process started: 1/3/2021 14:25:22 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Write to https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 12:21   #1527 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 34,587
Member: 1043909
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 59,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ismail khan1978 View Post
please infinity team need your kind help
my dongle is giving (misconfiguration errors)
here is seriar info




and here is update logs
Hello,


Reboot PC
After that update dongle firmware with DongleManager.
Is it Ok now ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 13:54   #1528 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 642
Member: 2138570
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611495
Thanks Meter: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Hello,


Reboot PC
After that update dongle firmware with DongleManager.
Is it Ok now ?
Thank you Master
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 13:26   #1529 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: palestine
Age: 33
Posts: 23
Member: 780975
Status: Offline
Sonork: bulbul
Thanks Meter: 2
i try to update in another computer also not working then i found i shoud remove samsungfrp2020 and i try to update after reboot the computer

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [2021-01-19 14:19:51] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 00027C8E00001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): AB6F7C8E
Firmware version: 0145.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 70
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0145
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0145
- 03: [BEST] v0122
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [2021-01-19 14:19:59] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 00027C8E00001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): AB6F7C8E
Firmware version: 0145.02
=== Process started: 2021-01-19 14:20:02 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
Attached Files
File Type: rar fault.rar (1.4 KB, 2 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 16:58   #1530 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 34,587
Member: 1043909
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 59,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabil issa View Post
i try to update in another computer also not working then i found i shoud remove samsungfrp2020 and i try to update after reboot the computer

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [2021-01-19 14:19:51] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 00027C8E00001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): AB6F7C8E
Firmware version: 0145.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 70
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0145
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v0145
- 03: [BEST] v0122
- 07: #7
=> Options:
- Infinity-Box/Dongle
- Infinity SM
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.80 [2021-01-19 14:19:59] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 00027C8E00001942
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): AB6F7C8E
Firmware version: 0145.02
=== Process started: 2021-01-19 14:20:02 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
Hello,

Please make step-by-step:

- reboot PC
- update dongle with DongleManager
- delete fault.bin file (if any)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:40.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -
Page generated in 0.25891 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO